Hide Clipart | Topics | Search
Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Last 30 mins | 1 | 2

Manchu Vishnu With his Wife Viranica

Chalanachithram.com DB » Career Plans and Jobs Info » Manchu Vishnu With his Wife Viranica « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sam6968
Junior Artist
Username: Sam6968

Post Number: 20
Posted From: 182.72.144.145

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 01:32 am:   Insert Quote Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Actor Vishnu Manchu has become a proud father of twins. Vishnu's wife Veronica gave birth to two baby girls at the Presbyterian Hospital in New York City at 12.09 noon (EST. Veronica was accompanied by entire Mohan Babu family in US. Both mother and the babies are doing fine.

Mohan Babu, Lakshmi Manchu and Veronica had informed the news on the micro-blogging site. "I thank God for the immense love he has showered upon me thru my life & I pray that he continues to show the same love & more to my angels," tweeted veronica.

Vishnu has left to USA taking break from the pre-production works of his next film to be with his wife during the delivery and the entire family is overjoyed with the new arrivals.

Click here to view imageshttp://www.andhraupdates.com/manchu_vishnuwi.html

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x9816374){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: