Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Eternals - My view

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through January 14, 2022 » Eternals - My view « Previous Next »

Polavaram
Hero
Username: Polavaram

Post Number: 12970
Posted From: 24.107.75.7

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 11:38 pm:       

With out any expectations

Just watch
Disclaimer: My opinion about stocks/derivatives is not an investment advice and its just for educational purpose only.

Be A Voice Not An Echo
Amen

Kalyanbabu
Junior Artist
Username: Kalyanbabu

Post Number: 129
Posted From: 73.60.226.19

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 08:25 pm:       

Eternals is a new concept which has not been exposed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe till now. However, if you are Marvel fan you will already have known Celestials, Eternals and Deviants

The movie has a lot of content. It’s not the run of the mill action or adventure or fantasy movie. If you watch at home you will like it. Theater lo too much dialogue and lack of prior knowledge about these concepts must have killed the attention/ interest of the viewers

Kit Harrington wasted but the movie end has a lot of scope for him in the upcoming eternals movie. Kingo maree daarunam climax fight lo lekapovadam. It would have been great if he played a part in the final act. Director meedi tenaley maadi tenaley ani Sersi character ki ekkuva scope icchindi.

4 characters ni first movie loney moosesaaru. Disappointed with Thena. Jolie worst gaa vundi and worst gaa chesindi. Not sure why I felt that way. Bad makeup or something.

Phastos and Ikaris are my personal favorites.

Overall I personally felt that the Director handled the movie well but if you are new to all of this you may not be able to follow the movie. Disney imax was amazing. I was watching the movie in my home theater and imax format lo screen enlargement was so seamless and amazing.

Blade voice in the second spoiler ðźŽŠðźŽŠðźŽŠ

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x1faf2d8){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: