Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
US Tourist visa renewal

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through January 14, 2022 » US Tourist visa renewal « Previous Next »

Rediff
Side Hero
Username: Rediff

Post Number: 2205
Posted From: 75.40.191.105

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:31 pm:       

Cool.. Biggboss ichina telegram groups lo experience info baane share chestunnaaru FYI

Oceanseven
Megastar
Username: Oceanseven

Post Number: 26637
Posted From: 71.200.160.255

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 09:58 pm:       

Rediff:

O7 needi H1 Dropbox aa? Our visitor visa drop box appt is on 21st at Chennai ..///

Rendoo vunnai, parents ki visitor extension vundhi ee month end
Chiru | Modi | Azhar | Dhoni | Rohit | Federer |Bangalore

Rediff
Side Hero

Post Number: 2204

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 08:19 pm:       

Rocketk2:

Thank you Rocket and BiggBoss!!

O7 needi H1 Dropbox aa? Our visitor visa drop box appt is on 21st at Chennai ..

Oceanseven
Megastar

Post Number: 26629

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 12:33 pm:       

Rocketk2:

Not done yet. I am not finding any open dates in Hyderabad.

Last week Hyderabad lo Jan 12th appointment vuntey cancel chesi Chennai lo 31st ki theeskunnaa for visitor

Rocketk2:

I was checking once everyday. Just started noticing Chennai and Kolkata in last 4 - 5 days.. Hyderabad always showed no appointments. It is possible they are filled up. It doesnt even bring in the calendar.. Just says no dates available

Brokers market nadusthaa vundhi, scripts run chesi slots open avvagaaney book chesthunnaaru, nenu everyday multiple times check chesi appointment pattaanu, competing with brokers is a challenge now, and aah site lo ekkuva time kelukuthaa vuntey account suspend chesthaadu 72 hours

Biggboss
Megastar
Username: Biggboss

Post Number: 22788
Posted From: 73.162.228.41

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 12:24 pm:       

Sharing telegram groups to help with visa appointment slots,

https://t.me/H1B_H4_Visa_Dropbox_slots
https://t.me/us_visa_stamping_india
https://t.me/earlyjanappt
https://t.me/us_visa_experiences

Rocketk2
Hero
Username: Rocketk2

Post Number: 10892
Posted From: 67.240.238.205

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 12:21 pm:       

Rediff:

Rocket bro.. did you guys finish Dropbox process and got visa/passport back or is the appointment date in future..

Not done yet. I am not finding any open dates in Hyderabad.

Oceanseven:

All offices are open, close emi levu, meeku appointments availability leka aah site lo slots kanipinchi vundav anthey

possible.. I was checking once everyday. Just started noticing Chennai and Kolkata in last 4 - 5 days.. Hyderabad always showed no appointments. It is possible they are filled up. It doesnt even bring in the calendar.. Just says no dates available.

Rediff
Side Hero

Post Number: 2203

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 11:43 am:       

Rocketk2:

I recently did this for my parents and the process wasn't so smooth( mainly due to me not understanding it). SO I recommend to first sit down and write all the steps and go thru one by one. I got help up at every step for some reason or other.. mostly it is my fault I think. Now that I have completed, it seems straight forward

Rocket bro.. did you guys finish Dropbox process and got visa/passport back or is the appointment date in future..

I had my in-laws Dropbox scheduled in couple of weeks and wanted to see what all we need to submit and process from your exp..

Gatti_gunde
Legend
Username: Gatti_gunde

Post Number: 33232
Posted From: 52.5.212.71

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 11:30 am:       

Maverick:

if visa is expiring in 2023, is it ok to apply for renewal now?

dropbox lo 6 months aduguthaaru anukunta and you need to book a slot for dropbox as well

Vishwamitra
Username: Vishwamitra

Post Number: 8093

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 11:28 am:       

Maverick:

drop box ki slots deniki

kooda slot kavali unless they changed the procedure in last 6 months
The universal friend, vishwamitra was here.
vishwamitras chukka ccdb at gmail

యద్ భావమ్ తద్ భవతి

Maverick
Legend
Username: Maverick

Post Number: 84819
Posted From: 165.225.217.45

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:57 am:       

if visa is expiring in 2023, is it ok to apply for renewal now?
There's a cacophony in the truth, A melody in lies and it accompanies one on every journey, From the lows to the highs

Oceanseven
Megastar

Post Number: 26625

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:55 am:       

Rocketk2:

Currently Chennai, Delhi and Kolkatta sites are open for dropbox appointments. Last week all the sites are closed with only delhi open. SO I am assuming they are opening offices one by one. ////

All offices are open, close emi levu, meeku appointments availability leka aah site lo slots kanipinchi vundav anthey

Nenu Delhi lo theeskunnaa appointment for H1, later rescheduled it to Chennai

Visitor ki Hyderabad lo theeskunnaa, later rescheduled it to Chennai

Vipersting
Comedian
Username: Vipersting

Post Number: 1163
Posted From: 131.239.184.50

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:54 am:       

Rocketk2:

1.First fill in the DS160. Link is given above. There are some numbers(application number) that you should keep handy.
2. GO to the second link and select the place you want to drop off. Here you also need to link your DS160 number.
3.after getting done , you need to pay Visa fee (12,500INR) approximately. This can only paid thru Bank of India(Indian branch) (NFT), or mobile IMPS or at the counter AXIS bank
4. Once you make the payment, you will get a reference number. Enter this information in the link provided
5. After that you have ability to schedule appointment in the same site. The Hyderabad site is still closed but they are going to open in a day or 2(Some on in India said this and I am not sure how reliable that info is)
Currently Chennai, Delhi and Kolkatta sites are open for dropbox appointments. Last week all the sites are closed with only delhi open. SO I am assuming they are opening offices one by one.

I recently did this for my parents and the process wasn't so smooth( mainly due to me not understanding it). SO I recommend to first sit down and write all the steps and go thru one by one. I got help up at every step for some reason or other.. mostly it is my fault I think. Now that I have completed, it seems straight forward

I made a mistake in the payment and the customer support is horrible. It's been 2 weeks since a ticket was raised and no reply or update yet. Too frustrating.

Maverick
Legend

Post Number: 84817

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:47 am:       

Rocketk2:

thank you
There's a cacophony in the truth, A melody in lies and it accompanies one on every journey, From the lows to the highs

Rocketk2
Hero
Username: Rocketk2

Post Number: 10891
Posted From: 67.240.238.205

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:41 am:       

Oceanseven:

https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&countr y=India

1.First fill in the DS160. Link is given above. There are some numbers(application number) that you should keep handy.
2. GO to the second link and select the place you want to drop off. Here you also need to link your DS160 number.
3.after getting done , you need to pay Visa fee (12,500INR) approximately. This can only paid thru Bank of India(Indian branch) (NFT), or mobile IMPS or at the counter AXIS bank
4. Once you make the payment, you will get a reference number. Enter this information in the link provided
5. After that you have ability to schedule appointment in the same site. The Hyderabad site is still closed but they are going to open in a day or 2(Some on in India said this and I am not sure how reliable that info is)
Currently Chennai, Delhi and Kolkatta sites are open for dropbox appointments. Last week all the sites are closed with only delhi open. SO I am assuming they are opening offices one by one.

Oceanseven
Megastar

Post Number: 26622

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:15 am:       

https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&countr y=India

Maverick
Legend

Post Number: 84814

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:08 am:       

Oceanseven:

2013 lo antey 2023 varaku visa vuntundhi kadhaa, ee ten years lo use cheyyaledhu antey Inkaa use chesey chance vundadhu

sisters family..theyc ould not come due to schools etc..so ippudu vacche chance undi..want to renew. ee ds160, visa slots etc ekkada book cheyyali? what website

Oceanseven
Megastar

Post Number: 26621

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:06 am:       

Maverick:

2013 lo antey 2023 varaku visa vuntundhi kadhaa, ee ten years lo use cheyyaledhu antey Inkaa use chesey chance vundadhu

I am doing it for my parents, got appointment, Dropbox ki appointment theeskovaali

Fill DS160, pay the fee, you will get appointments, appudappudu check cheyyaali appointments kosam

Maverick
Legend

Post Number: 84812

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:01 am:       

drop box ki slots deniki

Vishwamitra
Username: Vishwamitra

Post Number: 8088

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 09:59 am:       

no slots
The universal friend, vishwamitra was here.
vishwamitras chukka ccdb at gmail

యద్ భావమ్ తద్ భవతి

Maverick
Legend

Post Number: 84811

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 09:57 am:       

What is the current process? original visa got in 2013, never travelled to usa. but want to renew now using drop box. please guide

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x1faf2d8){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: