Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Calling emc

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through September 18, 2020 » Calling emc « Previous Next »

Emc2
Legend
Username: Emc2

Post Number: 86503

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 04:50 pm:       

Ramchander:

wow inka elthunda brothe

yes, from covid to till end of aug home therapy cheyinchamu, resource problem undi center ki ramannaru ,final ga with lot of debate and back and forth discussion we started sending him to school now.

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86502

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 04:48 pm:       

Vjawarrior:

you kid is far better, you should chill and relax, don't worry about the schools here, if kid lag in some thing they put him in IEP, this is the best they will do

by the time he reaches to 3rd grade he will be like normal kid..but do not neglect MRI and nuero stiff..

Ramchander
Side Hero
Username: Ramchander

Post Number: 4418

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 04:29 pm:       

Emc2:

Insurance cover avvadam ledu ani I changed 4 jobs

Other wise baaga band padedi, insurance pays every week around 7000, this is excluding my deductibles, he goes every week 34 hrs of ABS and 4!hrs of speech

wow inka elthunda brother? Memu March nunchi no ABA only virtual ABA. Preschool ki velthunde adhi virtual. Speech school plus private close 1-2 hours unde pre covid...

Vjawarrior
Legend
Username: Vjawarrior

Post Number: 44641

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 04:27 pm:       

Emc2:

34 hrs of ABS

maa vaadu...able to communicate well to us with sentences but when he speaks with neighbour elder friends...he speaks out of context and doesnt understand what the other kids are telling like following instructions etc..
also scholl classes asalu vinadu and he doesnt comprehend anything and doesnt reply...
ippudu brain growth issues ani dev ped cheppadu...chaala baadhesindi ....adhd ani cheppadu dev ped...
thanks for the imputs bro...
adhd ki b12 veyyala? or which supplement bro?
Power starrrrrrrrrr will rockkkkkkkkkkkkk

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86501

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 04:19 pm:       

Ramchander:

Insurance cover avvadam ledu ani I changed 4 jobs

Other wise baaga band padedi, insurance pays every week around 7000, this is excluding my deductibles, he goes every week 34 hrs of ABS and 4!hrs of speech

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 4417

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 04:16 pm:       

Emc2:

i do participate in several groups, it is too depressing to see the parents pain.
slow ga quit chesthunna some of the whats app groups and other forums..very stressful to ..

yes brother same nenu kuda anduke ekuva groups join avaledhu..depressing life lo inka social media depression

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 4416

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 04:15 pm:       

Emc2:

thappadu saar, ee 3.5 years lo at least 40 to 50k spend chesi unta, with coverages,non coverages, deductibles etc..but money di emundi le, at least i see lot of improvement.

oka vidam ga manam lucky ani anukovali, we have so many options and help, india lo ayithe literally crying and they have no idea what they are doing, most of them are waiting on time will heal anattu let it go, these parents including doctors,i was surprised on their ignorance..

Yes brother money is secondary anukondi..Maaku ABA cover avadhu and also speech but PT OT okkati cover aitundhi speech kuda undhi kaani veredhi opt chesamu...India lo actual ga awareness perigindhi anukunta anna , Hyderabad lo chaala centers unnayi and naaku telisina okka family have been going through some therapies so far ok but US thoti compare cheyalemu...Ikkada good thing medical insurance idhi supported by state India lo aa facility ledhu entha sepu licking religion miniority and freebies langa gaalu okkadu Ayna pillala kosam alochinchara .. Kick cinema lo Raviteja

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86500

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 03:50 pm:       

Siloan:

i do participate in several groups, it is too depressing to see the parents pain.
slow ga quit chesthunna some of the whats app groups and other forums..very stressful to ..

Siloan
Legend
Username: Siloan

Post Number: 71070

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 03:30 pm:       

Emc2:

super bhayya
if possible try to open blog for this information

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86498

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 03:26 pm:       

Ramchander:

thappadu saar, ee 3.5 years lo at least 40 to 50k spend chesi unta, with coverages,non coverages, deductibles etc..but money di emundi le, at least i see lot of improvement.

oka vidam ga manam lucky ani anukovali, we have so many options and help, india lo ayithe literally crying and they have no idea what they are doing, most of them are waiting on time will heal anattu let it go, these parents including doctors,i was surprised on their ignorance..

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 4415

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 03:21 pm:       

Emc2:

B12 suggested by rossignol and naturopathic doctor, name check lo suggest chesindi no harmful, those are just supplements, my wife patience tho regular ga isthadi morning and evening,now we stopped inulin, no impact,

rossignol very famous ,florida and la lo practice chesthadu, all over the world nunchi patience vastharu, he gives guest lectures in autism groups also..

apart from b12 almost 20 types of supplements unnayi, he is potty trained, getting there but long way to go

20 types of supplements aa fish oil and vitamin gummies tapithe emi iyadam lehdu...Autha aa rossingal uncle ki reach out aithanu thanks anna /\

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86497

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 03:04 pm:       

Ramchander:

B12 suggested by rossignol and naturopathic doctor, name check lo suggest chesindi no harmful, those are just supplements, my wife patience tho regular ga isthadi morning and evening,now we stopped inulin, no impact,

rossignol very famous ,florida and la lo practice chesthadu, all over the world nunchi patience vastharu, he gives guest lectures in autism groups also..

apart from b12 almost 20 types of supplements unnayi, he is potty trained, getting there but long way to go

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 4414

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 02:53 pm:       

Emc2:

Thank you brother for the detailed post. B12 shots enti brother evaru suggest chesaru? dan rossignol evaru brother name search chesthe baa famous unnatu unnaru? Nemecheck try chesamu kaani not sure edhi work aitundha ani bro corect dosage is key which we are unable to crack..manadhi same journey laa undhi brother ...we are trying homeo medication, maa family friend okkarki baa work ayindhi annaru...So chudali depends on the kid and manna fate kuda anipistadhi...Good luck brother. Nenu dan rossignol ni contact cheyadaniki chusthanu.. Aggressive alla emi undadu maa vadu just his lokam his specific cartoons , playskils ledhu and this covid fked us big time. he is missing his therapies virtual is not that effective.

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86494

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 02:38 pm:       

Ramchander:

my son too have developmental delays..

i noticed it when he was 14 months, people(including my wife) said emi kadu automatic ga vachesthayi mavodiki ilage delays ayyayi india ki pampinchu lanti stories
i am not convinced on any of the above, it was tough for me and my wife to accept the truth initially ,i started gathering info ,no help from pediatrician, he just referred to developmental pediatrician, with greater difficulty with 4 months wait i got an appointment with dev peds

mean time i contacted county and did all i can with county help, they started speech theyraphy once a week, hearing test etc..

after dev peds appointment she suggested for ABA and speech, she was not that great, but ok to get started for the long journey.

naturopathic doctor consulting, did some research on namecheck protocol etc, those helped some extent, ABA helped, i see he is out growing him self most of the time, he is 4.8 years, speaking words, communicating, and his learning abilities are good, finally last year i went to dan rossignol, he is pretty expensive, charges $700/per hr, no insurance coverage, he suggested EEG and MRI..we had challenges in getting it done, with the covid situation we are not able to do it,
ven during covid time my provider offered home therapy's lot of people choose not to , but we continued with greater precaution, during this time my elder one is also at home ,it helped big time to learn more,

ippudu ma elder one friends vasthe valla tho aadataniki try chesthunnadu, he will getting exited, he is asking for things, he improved a lot, he can write words, alpha bets and sing and say numbers etc.. long way to go but getting there..

we are not giving him any medication apart from b12 shots for every 3 days and supplements...

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 4410

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 01:35 pm:       

Vjawarrior:

yeah...autism lo wide spectrum bro...ur kid can easily come out of it....therapies cheyinchu....

for my son...head size takkuva undi annadu...and he asked to goto mri...

Not sure bro I lost hope , it's not easy ..therapies chepinchina entha work aitadho telidhu..wait and watch types anthe..Maa son head size pedhaga undhi annaru initial ga but MRI just brain lo emi nadustundhi annaru..Don't worry bro set aipotadu mee vaadu veelu tension pedthunaru ani feeling

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44634

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 01:33 pm:       

Ramchander:

mee neuro kuda MRI order chesindhi but sedate chesi chestharu kids ki so cheyadam ledhu .. MRI chepinchina remediation gurinchi adigamu Autism related but there was no proper response

yeah...autism lo wide spectrum bro...ur kid can easily come out of it....therapies cheyinchu....

for my son...head size takkuva undi annadu...and he asked to goto mri...

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 4407

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 01:26 pm:       

Vjawarrior:

we are working bro....ot, speech, prek for special kids pampinchaam wheer he got into some structure...im more concerned what the mri says...inthavaraku we never thought his head wasnt growing as per his age...a big shocker for us

mee neuro kuda MRI order chesindhi but sedate chesi chestharu kids ki so cheyadam ledhu .. MRI chepinchina remediation gurinchi adigamu Autism related but there was no proper response

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44632

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:53 pm:       

Vishwamitra:

Ala ani vadileyamani kadu , engage them more, work with them and spend time and learn to communicate with them and slowly make them focused on things they like to do. The key is to spend more time with them. Mana deggara india lo anduke chinna kids unnappudu vallu matladatam start cheyagane, they keep engaging them and encourage them to speak more - dhorani antaru. unga unga annapudu inka alaa vallato repeat chestaru just to encourage them.

we are working bro....ot, speech, prek for special kids pampinchaam wheer he got into some structure...im more concerned what the mri says...inthavaraku we never thought his head wasnt growing as per his age...a big shocker for us

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 4405

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:48 pm:       

emc2 bro I am not sure about your kids background emina treatment ipinchara
my son is 5 and still no sentences and autism diagnosis...just single word communication adhi kuda just 5-6 words...Ikkada doctors ardham kadhu emi chepparu alternative suugest cheyandi raa online lo chaala undhi ante adhi proven kadhu waste antaru ... meeru emina spl treatment try chesthe cheppandi

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86493

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:25 pm:       

Vjawarrior:

rahulp700@yahoo.com

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86492

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:24 pm:       

Vjawarrior:

rahukp700@yahoo.com

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44626

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:20 pm:       

Emc2:

adhd ki medication vaddu le, i have better solutions, mail kottu we will discuss

email id please...

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44625

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:19 pm:       

Kuyyo_morro:

did your wife take any medicines/vitamins etc during pregnancy?

levothyroxin, prenatals were taken...
we are worried what if the next kid has more issues....

Kuyyo_morro
Megastar
Username: Kuyyo_morro

Post Number: 25424

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:01 pm:       

Dont give any medication, did your wife take any medicines/vitamins etc during pregnancy? Few of them have side effects and anduke we see desi 1st borns with speech and comprehension delays.

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86491

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:59 am:       

Vjawarrior:

adhd ki solutions emanna telusaa other than medication

adhd ki medication vaddu le, i have better solutions, mail kottu we will discuss

Kuyyo_morro
Megastar

Post Number: 25423

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:58 am:       

Vijja, get him a sibling. Such cases ki sibling best. We went through same shit and doctors cure cheyalenidi sibling did. Due to nonstop interaction with a kid at home, it was a blessing.

Vishwamitra
Username: Vishwamitra

Post Number: 5335

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:57 am:       

Vijja

I don't know all the issues or background but

First stop googling, it will add more to your stress than alleviating it.

Each child is different anedi meeku telusu ga.
my kid did not speak until 3.5 yrs except for few words. Extremely shy and introvert, play by self all these things. Doctors suggested speech therapy, probable ADHD blah blah. All good now, nothing done. Sometimes it runs in the family too, my wife apparently did not speak a word until she was past 3 yrs old, her mother was way concerned about it.

Ala ani vadileyamani kadu , engage them more, work with them and spend time and learn to communicate with them and slowly make them focused on things they like to do. The key is to spend more time with them. Mana deggara india lo anduke chinna kids unnappudu vallu matladatam start cheyagane, they keep engaging them and encourage them to speak more - dhorani antaru. unga unga annapudu inka alaa vallato repeat chestaru just to encourage them.
The universal friend, vishwamitra was here.
vishwamitras chukka ccdb at gmail

యద్ భావమ్ తద్ భవతి

Aadi
Junior Artist
Username: Aadi

Post Number: 53

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:56 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

Emi ra Balaraju, context enti nee questions enti

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44624

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:55 am:       

Kuyyo_morro:

yeah 1st kid bro...adhd diagnosed...ocd kooda undi anipistundi naaku
iq test came in below average in 20% percentile...
brain growth issue anaadu doc...

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44623

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:51 am:       

Emc2:

don't google it, get me reports, naku telisina good doctor neuro unnadu hyd lo..we will discuss with him..lets not do guess work, i talk to a doctor, they are saying it is hard to tell with out report..please don't do googling

ok bro...ill update after i visit nuero and get mri results...
adhd ki solutions emanna telusaa other than medication

Kuyyo_morro
Megastar

Post Number: 25419

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:51 am:       

Vijja, is this your 1st kid? All symptoms are 1st ABCD kid's symptoms.

Ballasticmissile
Hero
Username: Ballasticmissile

Post Number: 16553

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:45 am:       

Vjawarrior:

Hey man I have a doubt from the beginning...are you married to blonde .?? Had a caramel baby ?? or a typical desi arranged marriage??
Capacity vundi, laziness, and uninspired life is a waste of time.
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86490

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:42 am:       

Vjawarrior:

yeah bro...google lo brain growth stopped in kids ani kodithe...chaala bhaymkarangaa vastunnai results...

don't google it, get me reports, naku telisina good doctor neuro unnadu hyd lo..we will discuss with him..lets not do guess work, i talk to a doctor, they are saying it is hard to tell with out report..please don't do googling

Dreamcatcher
Hero
Username: Dreamcatcher

Post Number: 10677

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:15 am:       

Vjawarrior:

but kindergarten lo teachers tho interact avvalekapotunnad....he doesnt understand or pays attention what the teacher is teaching...

not trying to take anything light here, but this is nothing new...my son barely spoke to kids/teachers in elementary school..it is pretty common with kids?? everything is new for them, so they would need some time to adjust to the school/teachers/new friends..don't panic, I think you are doing everything right...talk to the doctors and proceed. Please don't put additional stress on the kid.

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44622

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:09 am:       

Emc2:

go for MRI and neuro first, vallu suggest chese treatment meeda therapy change cheyochu.

yeah bro...google lo brain growth stopped in kids ani kodithe...chaala bhaymkarangaa vastunnai results...
adhd ki therapies or solutions emanna telusaa

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44621

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:08 am:       

Biggboss:

my daughter also doesn't interact with her teachers, introvert kids ilaney untaru anukunta...don't worry it will be okay

emo bro...im concerned what the mri will say...next month mri cheyistaamu vadiki...
speaking as per context, focus,comprehension are the biggest problems we are observing in him...if not for online classes we wouldnt have known this...

dev pediatrician iq test chesthe he came in the lower bracket...
adhd undi ani cheppadu doctor....medicines suggest chestunnadu...adderal anta...we are not sure if we want give medicines to him now for adhd...can u let me know if any therapies or any alternatives for adhd?

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86489

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:04 am:       

Vjawarrior:

.MRI and nuero deggariki vellamannadu...I hope its not a brain growth issue...

lets see what the reports says, but don't get panicked, we don't have choice, lets face it...i am not concern about other issues, teacher interaction and other stuff over the period vachesthayi as long as he is speaking some sentances,since he has some issues, lets concentrate on main issue..go for MRI and neuro first, vallu suggest chese treatment meeda therapy change cheyochu.

Biggboss
Hero
Username: Biggboss

Post Number: 17878

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:03 am:       

Vjawarrior:

yeah he speaking sentences and interacting well with us

this is positive right,

Vjawarrior:

but kindergarten lo teachers tho interact avvalekapotunnad....

my daughter also doesn't interact with her teachers, introvert kids ilaney untaru anukunta...don't worry it will be okay

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44620

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:59 am:       

Emc2:

dev pediatrician is going to say

already visited him bro...he measyred the head and told the head isnt growing as per the age...we were shocked hearing that....inthavaraku speech delay anukunnam..MRI and nuero deggariki vellamannadu...I hope its not a brain growth issue...
yeah he speaking sentences and interacting well with us but kindergarten lo teachers tho interact avvalekapotunnad....he doesnt understand or pays attention what the teacher is teaching...
Physical chaala strong unnadu...met all his milestones...

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86488

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:53 am:       

Vjawarrior:

..looks like life fukd up for me..

first thing is don't get panicked...lets see what dev pediatrician is going to say, speach needs therapy,as long as he is speaking something keep going with that or send him for theraphys, he may need ABA..

lets see what dev pediatrician is going to say and also neuro , you are in good direction, but don't neglect on these things, i know it is paiful, wait for the reports and we will discuss again

Vjawarrior
Legend

Post Number: 44619

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:45 am:       

bro...went to a dev pediatrician...
head size measure chesi....as per age its not growing annadu....he wants a mri done...he also wants us to got a neuro again...i donno man...i thought troubles are gone...looks like life fukd up for me..
maa vaadu asalu classes meeda no interest and he isnt able to speak like the others....grasping kooda takkkuve...iq kooda chaala takkuva....

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x14bf208){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: