Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Arent we all cowards?

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through September 18, 2020 » Arent we all cowards? « Previous Next »

Saint
Legend
Username: Saint

Post Number: 83226

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 09:06 am:       

FH I do feel some times but next second moves on to some other thought!!
All is WELL!

Telugu_times
Legend
Username: Telugu_times

Post Number: 59440

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 09:06 am:       

Ramchander:

Spread avakunde intlo untaru kaani edho Virus vochindi sachipothamu ani kadhu

yes, indians very responsible model honest citizens
Ignore Spammers

Ramchander
Side Hero
Username: Ramchander

Post Number: 4402

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 09:02 am:       

Telugu_times:

While most americans were delivering groceries to customers in March/April/May, almost 99% desis were hiding at home and avoided outside world

Joke aa brother..Americans IT job chese vaalu kuda intlone unnaru...Maa area lo indian grocery delivery chesedhi desi ode telugode tellodu kadhu hiding at home comedy aypoyindhi janalaki...Spread avakunde intlo untaru kaani edho Virus vochindi sachipothamu ani kadhu

Johangrisham
Junior Artist
Username: Johangrisham

Post Number: 814

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 08:43 am:       

i agree, change is something that we struggle to acknowledge. Having said that, we have to raise our kids to be more open minded than us and adapt.
On the other side of the coin, almost all the NRIs in this db have started in a foreign country pretty much from a similar place, and we have come a long way. As I recollect my time from when I have started here, I took change gracefully, which, I think holds good for everybody. I also think the reason for that is I was not comfortable when I came here, MS, internships, job, marriage, house, MBA, job change, kid.. never comfortable and felt settled in life.
So, decided to never feel comfortable and always learn new things.

Telugu_times
Legend
Username: Telugu_times

Post Number: 59437

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 08:37 am:       

yes
Example in usa. While most americans were delivering groceries to customers in March/April/May, almost 99% desis were hiding at home and avoided outside world
Ignore Spammers

Platypus
Hero
Username: Platypus

Post Number: 12566

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 07:46 am:       

Fountainhead:

Arent we all cowards?

No
To a truly secular India with no appeasements of any kind; true separation of religion and state; uniform civil code; a scientific bent of mind; rational thinking and a conducive atmosphere for different points of view to flourish.

Lolligadu
Hero
Username: Lolligadu

Post Number: 19224

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 06:46 am:       

Human Being is a hope mongering creature anything that deviates from his/her "normal", The Conscience wouldn't permit to get it registered.The Soul only goes to the length, where it has set it's bounds.

Fountainhead:

Like when we look away from that grandma who knocks on our car door begging at the traffic light - hoping she either leaves or the signal turns..

Like when we hope the open faeces on the road side simply disappears so we dont have to look at that ungainly sight.. not for a second thinking of the municipality guy who ends up cleaning it..

Like when we quickly turn the newspaper page showing a dead guy stuck under a lorry.. rather erase the image from mind and read a self aggrandising interview of a celeb..

all the above general janatha ki pattavu so they turn their heads the other way... vallaki aa rojanatha ade alochinche teerika opika vundavu. Valla bounds lo vallu vuntaru.

Humans are high-intellect, invasive, and omnipresent beings who seem to think they can do almost anything they want. people from most cultures claim to love nature, same and other species but then go on to wantonly abuse them in a multitude of ways. Clearly, our relationship with the rest of the world is a very confused one and our deeds are often contradictory and paradoxical.

Some things take a zillion years to change. with the huge populace hanging together and with multi zillion thoughts going in their big brained heads, one cannot expect everyone to be similar and think alike.

Your reality differs with mine. I might have a different view of the above incidents you've mentioned. there is no wrong in that; innit?

Vjawarrior
Legend
Username: Vjawarrior

Post Number: 44616

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 06:24 am:       

Hmmm....that's not cowardice....
Power starrrrrrrrrr will rockkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fountainhead
Comedian
Username: Fountainhead

Post Number: 1443

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 06:08 am:       

During work today, had a recollection of some reads which left me so uncomfortable and dirtied in mind -

The rawness of the slums in Shantaram...
The episode in The Kite Runner where the little boy gets raped..
The Room - where a kid is born and bought up in a single room without ever stepping out..

We are so accustomed to certain privileges in life that even acknowledging the ugly becomes impossible.

Like when we look away from that grandma who knocks on our car door begging at the traffic light - hoping she either leaves or the signal turns..

Like when we hope the open faeces on the road side simply disappears so we dont have to look at that ungainly sight.. not for a second thinking of the municipality guy who ends up cleaning it..

Like when we quickly turn the newspaper page showing a dead guy stuck under a lorry.. rather erase the image from mind and read a self aggrandising interview of a celeb..

Such cowards we are - cant face the reality out there, but rather hope the ugliness is masked so we can cruise through our lives without being bothered by the crudeness.. such ninnies we become in our lifestyles, unable to look beyond our comfort zone. Happy to be rats running the wheel.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x14bf208){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: