Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Democrats dastikam

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through September 18, 2020 » Democrats dastikam « Previous Next »

Awesomedber
Hero
Username: Awesomedber

Post Number: 15093

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:59 am:       

Awesomedber:

3000 yrs tokkesi

200 yrs!

Awesomedber
Hero
Username: Awesomedber

Post Number: 15092

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:58 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

What cant US kids know their past from childhood?? Why should they be alienated of their history and how their country was built??

maa buddod ki Native indians class undi..Americans alaa chesinanduku baaga feel ayyadu..blood boil kudaa chesukunnnadu .. Vella curriculum lo undi..
Black slavery kudaa curriculum lo undaali.. Luckily India has reservations. Ikkada avvi kudaa levu.. 3000 yrs tokkesi..just 50 yrs back liberate chesaaru.. paapam vallani povrty & crime nundi bayataku raavadaniki peddaga emi chestunnattu kudaa ledu..
Atleast big tech lo push baaga undi to get Blacks into jobs!

Vishwamitra
Username: Vishwamitra

Post Number: 5330

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 10:49 pm:       

Ballasticmissile:

Whats wrong in learning real history??

Whites enslaved blacks for centuries and segregated them ...exterminated native Americans from their lands for colonization......it must be taught in curriculum in every American school from childhood...I wonder why still they are not implementing it ...while others are doing it for decades ...

Do you know how slavery started sami?

Modern slavery (not medieval) started when Portuguese conquistadores(late 15th and early 16th century) because of their naval fleet went to Africa as part of their conquests and the African kings/Tribe leaders "SOLD" rival tribe people for money and goods to them. So it was blacks selling blacks to a buyer. That is the history of modern slavery.

Given that background and how slaves came to the western world in modern era what is your point? History should be studied yes, but not distorted history. History is a not a place to reside ( you cannot live in history), you study it and learn from it and move on.

You can't apply something that happened 200-300 yrs ago in modern day's context and claim we have been oppressed so we need repatriation for that and use that a basis to create disturbance.

People need training how to interact with cops.
#1 -- Don't commit crimes.
#2 -- Follow the cop's instructions and orders.
#3 -- Don't attack a cop.

Follow these rules, and 99.99% of bad outcomes with cops will be eliminated. The other 0.01% will be justified use of force by police - sounds fair?

No, do you ever see any looting rallies or destruction of property when cops are killed by criminals? No , we don't talk about blacks shooting blacks in inner cities of america (chicago for example). We dont talk about a cop (white/black) being shot because they went for a domestic violence call or did a routine traffic stop and ended up dead.

When will we realize this whole BLM BS is all a fanned and funneld by the democratic machine which wants to ride on the so called movement to further their political ambitions - come to power by hook or crook.

maximum cities where riots and destruction of property happening are "democratic run" cities, mayors are democratic, governors are democratic, police are utterly disadvantaged with ordinances not to use force or any kind.

Most pathetic state of the democratic party in decades.
The universal friend, vishwamitra was here.
vishwamitras chukka ccdb at gmail

యద్ భావమ్ తద్ భవతి

Sannayi_nokkulu
Legend
Username: Sannayi_nokkulu

Post Number: 48391

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 09:44 pm:       

Emc2:

TJ admissions kuda race based quota

on dems
సచ్చిపోతావా...అవినీతి గా బతుకుతావా....ఒక్కటే ఆప్షన్ అంటే...ఆలోచించకుండా సచ్చిపోతా అనే టైపు CBN - OT

Ballasticmissile
Hero
Username: Ballasticmissile

Post Number: 16549

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 09:26 pm:       

Djt_2020:

day i was shocked when i heard in my kids course about BLM and protests. The topic is covid-19 and curriculum includes slide ablot BLM and how black community are discrimated by white supremicits and racism. WTF?? it is online so i heard it. What shit are these folks tellign in classes?

Whats wrong in learning real history??

Whites enslaved blacks for centuries and segregated them ...exterminated native Americans from their lands for colonization......it must be taught in curriculum in every American school from childhood...I wonder why still they are not implementing it ...while others are doing it for decades ...

English kids are taught in their schools of British Raj and atrocities of Britishers against Indians ...

Dutch kids are taught about their slavery and colonization of Indonesia

German kids are taught of their nazi history and they visit holocaust sites during their school...

What cant US kids know their past from childhood?? Why should they be alienated of their history and how their country was built??
Capacity vundi, laziness, and uninspired life is a waste of time.
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 5328

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 04:41 pm:       

Djt_2020:

Does county sets curriculum? Or state?

State sets it, generic ga untundi - skills to be covered. what to use anedi school district decides

యద్ భావమ్ తద్ భవతి

Djt_2020
Megastar
Username: Djt_2020

Post Number: 27452

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 04:31 pm:       

Vishwamitra:

My kids started middle school now so I am learning this now. Democrats and left wing lunacacy has no end

Zuri:

Does county sets curriculum? Or state?
old id jai_YCP

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 5327

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 04:23 pm:       

Djt_2020:

Today i was shocked when i heard in my kids course about BLM and protests. The topic is covid-19 and curriculum includes slide ablot BLM and how black community are discrimated by white supremicits and racism. WTF?? it is online so i heard it. What shit are these folks tellign in classes?

you will more shocked if you read other things taught in social studies etc. Schools have become prime places to teach leftist crap just like in India

యద్ భావమ్ తద్ భవతి

Zuri
Junior Artist
Username: Zuri

Post Number: 521

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 04:20 pm:       

The AP Government book (2018 published) seemed left leaning, wonder if there is a systematic effort to influence the young generation. The book refers to Obama's efforts for ACA, and among other things even goes to the extent of proclaiming why elections should not be based on electoral college...

Djt_2020
Megastar

Post Number: 27447

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 03:21 pm:       

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lancaster-protesters-bail-alleged -riots
Dhoola teerindhi. They thought every city is like portland
old id jai_YCP

Djt_2020
Megastar

Post Number: 27446

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 03:18 pm:       

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/1305941649944653824?s=21

Finally BLM thugs are caught. They not only abused but drank the drink of others. Such pathetic group and how Dems support these
old id jai_YCP

Giant
Side Hero
Username: Giant

Post Number: 7395

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 03:10 pm:       

Lol blm valana ippudu racism ledu anukontunnara

Chiru_fan
Legend
Username: Chiru_fan

Post Number: 30815

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 03:09 pm:       

Djt_2020:

Maa deggara adee daridram...oka high-school loo Paki group scheduled on how mana bharathadesam is suppressing minorities using CAA.... ikkada desi population aa school principal and county superintendent ki chaala serious letter raasaaru
CHIRU - SACHIN - FEDERER

Djt_2020
Megastar

Post Number: 27443

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 03:06 pm:       

Emc2:

My kid is saying that one slide talked about violently protesting government. No wonder lot of white kids are turning up in these BLM marches. Complete indoctrination.
old id jai_YCP

Emc2
Legend
Username: Emc2

Post Number: 86471

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 03:03 pm:       

Djt_2020:

they are creating rift in kids mind, disgusting yedavalu ee democrats..

Djt_2020
Megastar

Post Number: 27442

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 03:00 pm:       

Today i was shocked when i heard in my kids course about BLM and protests. The topic is covid-19 and curriculum includes slide ablot BLM and how black community are discrimated by white supremicits and racism. WTF?? it is online so i heard it. What shit are these folks tellign in classes?
old id jai_YCP

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86470

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 02:57 pm:       

democrats vasthe country ni nakinchestharu gaurantee

Emc2
Legend

Post Number: 86469

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 02:57 pm:       

https://www.change.org/o/coalition4tj

pischa p gallu , TJ admissions kuda race based quota pedatharu anta instead of merit based, donga na kodukulu mottam kudipisthunnaru eduction system ni kuda

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x14bf208){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: