Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
One-in-Three Americans Would Decline ...

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through August 11, 2020 » One-in-Three Americans Would Decline a Free COVID-19 Vaccine « Previous Next »

Airliner
Side Hero
Username: Airliner

Post Number: 7136

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 01:33 pm:       

Rocketk2:

what's the big surprise there? GOP lo chala mandi unnaru kada anti vaccine anti science anti climate-change lunatics..
If you love it, you'll teach yourself. If you don't, others teach you.

Sannayi_nokkulu
Legend
Username: Sannayi_nokkulu

Post Number: 47617

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 01:32 pm:       

Rocketk2:

IF a free vaccine

I assume here free of cost, I would not worry pay good amount of money for a good one

Rocketk2:

the question does not talk about, how good or bad the vaccine is .. it is about taking the vaccine, if available

I would wait and see how it is working on others...
సచ్చిపోతావా...అవినీతి గా బతుకుతావా....ఒక్కటే ఆప్షన్ అంటే...ఆలోచించకుండా సచ్చిపోతా అనే టైపు CBN - OT

Rocketk2
Side Hero
Username: Rocketk2

Post Number: 8539

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 01:28 pm:       

Sannayi_nokkulu:

I would worry more about side effects of hastily developed vaccine.

Yeah. hastily developed vaccine will be crap. I agree..
but in this survey.. this is not the point. It was a rhetorical question. IF a free vaccine (assumption is it is working vaccine) is available, would you take it.

the question does not talk about, how good or bad the vaccine is .. it is about taking the vaccine, if available

Sannayi_nokkulu
Legend
Username: Sannayi_nokkulu

Post Number: 47616

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 01:21 pm:       

Starc:

covid esukogane covid vastundi ante esukuntava.. ?

this sounds irrational, I would worry more about side effects of hastily developed vaccine.
సచ్చిపోతావా...అవినీతి గా బతుకుతావా....ఒక్కటే ఆప్షన్ అంటే...ఆలోచించకుండా సచ్చిపోతా అనే టైపు CBN - OT

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 8538

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:51 pm:       

Starc:

The point I am highlighting is the break up along the lines of party. The cultural division in relation to a deadly disease.

The political break up does not indicate the thought process along the lines of efficacy of the vaccine or what and what not science knows. If so, it manifests in a different way.

A portion of 40 - 60 breakup in independents may be along those lines of your thought process but the 20% fringe on either side and how they are shaping narrative even in the issues that are so critical as this is concerning.

Starc
Hero
Username: Starc

Post Number: 10548

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:14 pm:       

Flue ki basic entante.. flue esukunna year flue vastundi..

science ki teliyanivi chala unnai.. hurry lo release chesina vaccine enthamandi esukuntaru?

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 8537

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:02 pm:       

It is really difficult to comprehend few things.. like this suvey below. I can understand the new vaccine concerns but the party wise break down and age wise break down is really concerning

https://news.gallup.com/poll/317018/one-three-americans-not- covid-vaccine.aspx
81% percent of Democrats are willing to be vaccinated today if a free and FDA-approved vaccine were available. That compares with 59% of independents and just under half of Republicans, 47%.

Given the age-related risks seen to date, it may come as good news to public health officials that 76% of adults aged 18-29 are willing to get a COVID-19 vaccination, as are 70% of senior citizens. Willingness to be vaccinated is lower among the middle-aged groups -- 64% among those 30-49 years old and 59% among those between 50 and 64

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x21ed1f8){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: