Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Where did it all start ?? The technol...

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through August 02, 2020 » Where did it all start ?? The technology takeover of lives. « Previous Next »

Enigmatic
Side Hero
Username: Enigmatic

Post Number: 5692

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 09:15 pm:       

May be they have better things to do

Ballasticmissile
Hero
Username: Ballasticmissile

Post Number: 16094

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 08:53 pm:       

Varni thread ki beral leva??

Didnt anyone get what I am trying to say ??

Capacity vundi, laziness, and uninspired life is a waste of time.
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Ballasticmissile
Hero
Username: Ballasticmissile

Post Number: 16093

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 01:28 pm:       

I am thinking and thinking to get to the bottom of it ....

The technological innovations and the economy thats created.

There is Maslows hierarchy of needs pyramid...

In which the technology and IT driven growth comes at the apex ....however I feel that the technology is slowly creeping to the bottom of it.

For example: I use the DB to increase my writing skills and reiterate the ideas thought . However, I realized that its also the medium for forming an opinion.

Example in an example: Most has come to this DB as it talks about the films ...Thats what I observed when I saw it in 2008...slowly as chiranjeevi entered the politics, people took sides....those who are on the wall jumped it to form the respective groups . The wall jumpers formed their opinion as the dB media influenced them from inherent attachment of castes in real world. There by forming the groups.

So, basically if the dB didnt exist, the opinions would not have formed, right? Then chiranjeevi would have got few more votes from his d/d and kam fans ...few 100 votes though.

From the above example if we take it as a model to extrapolate for whole India and the world. The amount of sxhit fed into the brains through Facebook, Instagram, etc is unlimited. This is influencing the opinions.

Previously, like few decades back, when the computer didnt take our lives , we used to rely on print media which is censored for authenticity. Now, as the American way of freedom is taking over the lives spam is fed without censorship.

Based on above analysis I categorize people into 4 groups

1) who dont have access to this spam : these people live normal lives, they just do their daily work to earn for living and happily live with family, pray god and all their life is simple plain. Example: people from rural Africa, north Asia, most people dont even know how to operate the smart phone.

2) Influenced by spam : like our typical dbers, and most others ..they form opinion based on ones own prejudices and believe in it as a reality.

3) despite reading spam know what is true and false and being rational: people like me are an example:p :run:

4) people like Indians: despite knowing that their argument is false simply follow it because of caste or religious affiliation.

The technological innovation is consuming so much time in peoples lives that I wonder in what way it did good to the human as a person. The share holder capitalism has unleashed a beast in human nature through algorithms for profits. For example: google will show right wing videos for a frequent trump speech clicker. In a way the fencer in Center right is being turned to far right slowly...same goes with left supporter.

Everyone knows it I.e the role of algorithms in turning the society the way in which it is now. But no one dares to speak of censorship and control. As any mention of it will be branded as communism as one is trying to regulate the media l.

So, an unregulated society of exploring each other is being made a norm slowly with technology.

Hmm, further more research is needed in this topic.

Bye
Capacity vundi, laziness, and uninspired life is a waste of time.
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x16b22a8){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: