Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Air India... how low can they sink!!!...

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through August 02, 2020 » Air India... how low can they sink!!! Absolute shame « Previous Next »

Junior Artist
Username: 156

Post Number: 629

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 31, 2020 - 04:33 am:       

Okay, today's update:

I managed to get a ticket to bangalore next sunday..Yay!!! I am so glad I will be able to see my father and spend some time now.

I need to figure out how to get to hyderabad from bangalore.

It looks like they are doing rapid antibody tests in bangalore and we need to wait there for 2 days after which if we are cleared of covid19, they will give a point to point pass to allow us to travel to hdyerabad.

I think after the barrage of complaints of the way the tickets have been handled for phase 5, it appears they have added a new direct flight to bangalore and tickets are available for normal public and this gives me hope that others who are in my situation can go see their loved ones and spend some valuable time with them.

Saying all this, I am excited to see my dad but anxious about going to hyderabad too with all the negative news I keep hearing.

Ramjirao
Hero
Username: Ramjirao

Post Number: 11523

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 11:52 pm:       

Try for Delhi instead of till Hyderabad.

Getting success for Delhi. May be Hyderabad ki daily flights levemo

I_say
Comedian
Username: I_say

Post Number: 1195

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:10 pm:       

156:

I was told by Air India customer service that the booking for phase 5 was opening at 2PM UK local time 27th. I logged in to their website by 1:50 PM to ensure I book a seat on flight to bangalore on Aug 11th. As soon as it was 2 O Clock, right on the money, I searched for the flight and to my shock the flight showed "Sold out". Not just this flight, but all the flights showed up "Sold out" and for the whole phase 5 ...!!!!!!!

Brother, I didn't read all the posts, but did you try searching just one-way? When i booked tkts las week, it was showing sold out for 2-way, but worked for 1-way

Ramjirao
Hero

Post Number: 11522

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 06:08 pm:       

Politricks:

Indian GOVT allow other Air lines to fly! Who ever want to SAVE money will travel AI and who want some mannassanthi will travel others! Why are they not allowing others to fly to INDIA?

Think even USA not allowing commercial flights. It may be till November before regular traffic resumes. Do you think enough traffic will be there if all flights start. Its not normal yet. Will be 6 months to 1 year before people will travel as before. So this is based on air bubble agreements

Awesomedber
Hero
Username: Awesomedber

Post Number: 14096

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 05:47 pm:       

Worst customer care.. person tho maatladdaniki 5.5 hrs pattindi.. burra lo konchem gujju unna evvadinaa support chestaada? em moham pettukoni vastaaru assalu laantollu DB ki?

Awesomedber
Hero

Post Number: 14095

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 05:46 pm:       

Bloood sucker naayallu!First maa mIl -1.08L charge chesaaru.. donga naayaallu!
Assalu naa 58k refund eppudu astado telvadu!

Itu vannti gaaji naa Companies ni support chesey manushulu kooda unaraa?

Politricks
Megastar
Username: Politricks

Post Number: 24380

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 05:01 pm:       

Ramjirao:

Who is charging more money??

Air India or Lufthansa??

Let Indian GOVT allow other Air lines to fly! Who ever want to SAVE money will travel AI and who want some mannassanthi will travel others! Why are they not allowing others to fly to INDIA?

Baatasari
Side Hero
Username: Baatasari

Post Number: 8908

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 04:55 pm:       

Kopadari_manishi:

repu USA lo teda kodite aa disgusting country ke ravali

gajji posts veskuntu.. batikestunar ..
malli emaina ante - India ni ante Modi ani annatta, Modi ni ante India ni annatta ani vekili logics okati..

okate manda, kharma koddi dorikar.. ee manda inta kashtapadutu india passport carry cheyalsina pani ledu.. visireyandi, attage mee nayakudni koda mosuku pondi.. disgusting

brahma satyam jagan-mithyä jivo brahmaiva näparah

Politricks
Megastar
Username: Politricks

Post Number: 24379

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 04:53 pm:       

Ramjirao:

Mimmalni maa friend (Asst GM-Flight Operations in Air India) ki pericheyam cheyaali...happy feel avuthadu! AI is a xShit, MODI Govt handling is xShittier...as simple as that!

Fargo
Hero
Username: Fargo

Post Number: 17238

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 04:10 pm:       

56 inche chestu

Junior Artist

Post Number: 628

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 04:09 pm:       

156:

Dude, right now there are many other airlines who will quote competetive prices if they are allowed to offer services. For example, I can book a return ticket in british airways today which will cost me about 850 pounds approximately.

I need to add, they are taking bookings from August 16th and these are pure speculation as they dont have any information from Indian government when they will allow other international flights to operate. You can choose to book these flights at their own risk and if the flight is cancelled, they will simply refund the money.

Junior Artist

Post Number: 627

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 04:07 pm:       

Ramjirao:

Dude, right now there are many other airlines who will quote competetive prices if they are allowed to offer services. For example, I can book a return ticket in british airways today which will cost me about 850 pounds approximately.

Air France are also offering similar price. Gulf Air and Emirates were taking bookings last week but they are not any more because India is not allowing other airlines.

Air France told us that we can book the ticket and they expect India might allow them to land but they couldnt guarantee it.

Air India is offering around 700-750 pounds if you do manage to get a ticket from london, but this is one way. The prices I quoted for British Airways and Air France are return and just around 200-300 pounds more at most.

So, please dont think air india is providing some cheap service and somehow we should thank them for monopolizing and offering substandard third rate service and allowing ticket agents to profit on repatriation flights.

Ramjirao
Hero

Post Number: 11519

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 03:53 pm:       

Gladiator:

are they selling tickets to travel Agents first? god knows. but one thing is for sure, international flight companies are using the current pandemic situation and minting money. I almost paid 3500 for round trip (btw, they are not allowing to book round trip, they allow one way only). Lufthansa service was much better and appreciated the way they are treating passengers in this situation.

Who is charging more money??

Air India or Lufthansa??

Junior Artist

Post Number: 626

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 03:47 pm:       

Biggboss:

bloody hell. That is disgusting. I am really hoping british airways would start operating.

I dont understand the point of establishing air bubbles with other countries if you only want to fly air india. Pure greediness and not out of any real concern for citizens

Biggboss
Hero
Username: Biggboss

Post Number: 16983

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 03:44 pm:       

Worst airlines

https://twitter.com/michaelkhanna/status/1288289383901208581

https://imgur.com/a/vUZUFXh

Gladiator
Junior Artist
Username: Gladiator

Post Number: 195

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 03:41 pm:       

I traveled to India recently and returned back to US.

When I went to India, i have used Air India and while returning back I came in Lufthansa because i have gone through the same SOLD OUT experience. when ever i login, it always show SOLD OUT on Air India website. I was tired of trying couple of days and checked other resources and found Lufthansa flight.

It was completely different experience travelling through Air India and Lufthansa. As you all already know you can't expect good customer service from Air India so you know what you will be going through. But I wonder who is booking all these tickets? are they selling tickets to travel Agents first? god knows. but one thing is for sure, international flight companies are using the current pandemic situation and minting money. I almost paid 3500 for round trip (btw, they are not allowing to book round trip, they allow one way only). Lufthansa service was much better and appreciated the way they are treating passengers in this situation.

Sachin
Legend
Username: Sachin

Post Number: 45643

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 03:38 pm:       

Ramjirao:

Yepp. Positive stories outnumbering the engative stuff.

bokkem kaadu...

Awesomedber
Hero

Post Number: 14094

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 03:29 pm:       

Ramji unce get out of this thread. Malli boothul denki ban avutaa emo ani doubt vastundi,,!

Awesomedber
Hero

Post Number: 14093

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 03:28 pm:       

Naa customer care expcheppa kadaa.. world wost customer care antey idey kaavochu
one hr kastapddaakaa connect ayithey ethi cut chesi pakkana pedataaru!

Assalu elaa puttaru raa ee naa kodukulu anipistadi!

Junior Artist

Post Number: 625

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 02:56 pm:       

Ramjirao:

Also their staff are giving false information, hung up on my wife couple of times when she confronted them about this misinformation. Their service is a disgrace.

Junior Artist

Post Number: 624

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 02:55 pm:       

Ramjirao:

manan bar low set chesukoni ade goppa anukonte ela? They are not doing any favour. They are charging for the service. If they cant do it properly, let other capable airlines do it. Veellakkana better ga chestaru. There are other airlines that are ready to do and are not being allowed by our government.

Also, regarding spicejet, there are no dates when they are starting those services. For now its just news. No actual flights in operation.

Nakhral
Comedian
Username: Nakhral

Post Number: 1765

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 02:48 pm:       

Travel agents ki tickets ivvadam only happens in GREAT country like India

Ramjirao
Hero

Post Number: 11516

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 02:39 pm:       

Cool_indian:

Are you following these trends in SOS Indians group in FB...there are lot of positive stories about AI based on the people travelling recently.

Yepp. Positive stories outnumbering the engative stuff.

ee special situations lo flight vuntene gaganam anukovaaali

Ramjirao
Hero

Post Number: 11515

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 02:38 pm:       

After US, SpiceJet gets nod to operate flights between India, UK
International flights from India:

SpiceJet has also been designated as 'Indian scheduled carrier' to operate flights to US under the air bubble agreement between two countrie

Cool_indian
Side Hero
Username: Cool_indian

Post Number: 5229

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 02:00 pm:       

Please dont compare Air India against the same standards as the other airlines. This organization is a govt entity with no accountability. I am surprised the govt is still running it.

But they are the only ones flying...koncham benifit of doubt ivvanti

Are you following these trends in SOS Indians group in FB...there are lot of positive stories about AI based on the people travelling recently.

Royal1234
Side Hero
Username: Royal1234

Post Number: 4889

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 01:55 pm:       

Ramjirao:

United Airlines?

200$ diffrence undi but -- as Air India only doing Chicago/SFO/NJ - 200$ is needed for the local travel and also hotel ki 100, total AI key ekkuva cost avuntid. UNITED is only upto DELHI. DELHI to connecting flights ki 10+ hour lay over undi.. ela cusina joruny is super bad.

Junior Artist

Post Number: 623

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 01:47 pm:       

Uppu:

From UK, its only air india

Uppu
Hero
Username: Uppu

Post Number: 12520

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 01:35 pm:       

Ramjirao:

156 thammi,

How about United Airlines??

uk united unnayi, Air india ani kanapadagane copy and paste chestunnava

Jeffa
Side Hero
Username: Jeffa

Post Number: 2261

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 12:32 pm:       

OP: What you are talking about is a big pile of shYt, on which we have walked a long back and messed a part of our lives and staying away.
You are just unfortunate to have only one way to walk the same route..
Go and wash yourself real deep.. and learn a lesson.

Junior Artist

Post Number: 622

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 11:01 am:       

Nepatriot:

Yes bhayya. That is what I am trying to do now unfortunately.

Nepatriot
Side Hero
Username: Nepatriot

Post Number: 2378

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:59 am:       

156:

Sorry to hear your experience.. suggest you to contact a HYD travel agent or at a minimum your local travel agent.. and tell him I need the ticket and pay his commission.. that's how it works when there's so much demand.. don't do it yourself..

Junior Artist

Post Number: 620

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:57 am:       

Sachin:

customer care ki call cheshe invalid number ani vasthad

Oh yeah, ee chemakku cheppatam marchipoya...

customer call number ki call cheste, invalid number ani vastundi.. malli oka two times same number redial cheste connnect avutundi. Daani mood batti respond avutundi...lol.. Insane

Sachin
Legend
Username: Sachin

Post Number: 45641

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:45 am:       

This is absolute shit show. last 2 weeks nunchi try chesthunna too book a ticket from IAD to HYD.

1) IAD to DEL ki VBM flights unnai.akkadi nunchi south ki all soldout
2) customer care ki call cheshe invalid number ani vasthadi..oka 10 times kodithe epudo okasari thagilidddi. 30 mins hold lo unnaka oka ring ayi cut ayipodddi. ponee mana sudi bagundi agent thagilaadaaa, either vadi daggara answers undavu or call cut ayipoddi.
3) flights lo enough capacity undatledani cheppa pettakundaa 1 day of departures ki mundu flights reschedule chesesthunnadu. comedy endante, lets say 5th in international leg and 7th na domestic leg unte, international leg ni 8th ki move chesthadu, domestic change cheyyadu. aa porambok customer service ki kotukuntaaa undali.
4) aa website okati, okosari oko rakamga untadi. anni tickets oke sari poen cheyaranta, eedu lathkor website refresh chestha undali manam.

eellemma okka chinna website with limited flights maintain cheyaleni edavalaki permission ichaaaru fly cheyaaniki...

Kadapafan
Legend
Username: Kadapafan

Post Number: 40973

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:38 am:       

156:

this is what I am hoping would be the case again brother. I am checking their website periodically int he hope that I find a seat.

yes thats the only thing u can do, Air India is rubbish when it comes to these things, but at the same time some mis information is also there is my only point anthe

Junior Artist

Post Number: 619

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:34 am:       

Kadapafan:

open chesaaka chaala hours it showed sold out, next day try cheste dorikindi malli, that rubbish from their website operations

this is what I am hoping would be the case again brother. I am checking their website periodically int he hope that I find a seat.

Junior Artist

Post Number: 618

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:33 am:       

Also, just to reiterate,

I have spoke to the Indian embassy, Air India, travel agents. They have royally messed up phase 5 atleast.

Please understand when I am saying the customer service is lying .. they are lying to your face now. Sometimes they say, tickets are sold out, sometimes they are saying they have not even opened tickets and to check after 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours.

Every one is telling whatever they fancy it seems. How can air india customer service ppl give different accounts?

Kadapafan
Legend

Post Number: 40969

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:33 am:       

156:

Bro, I am trying to flying from London. Also, Air India themselves are telling on their official twitter handle that they have let authorized travel agents to resell tickets for phase 5. There is no mention of who these authorized travel agents.

Please go through the twitter posts, people, including me were online on the website at the date/time told by air india customer service to buy tickets. Do you really think within 5 seconds, whole month worth tickets have disappeared?

Im stressing not even 5 seconds!!!!

Air India website is shit, I booked for an employee from Sweden to India, open chesaaka chaala hours it showed sold out, next day try cheste dorikindi malli, that rubbish from their website operations

Junior Artist

Post Number: 617

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:30 am:       

Kadapafan:

Bro, I am trying to flying from London. Also, Air India themselves are telling on their official twitter handle that they have let authorized travel agents to resell tickets for phase 5. There is no mention of who these authorized travel agents.

Please go through the twitter posts, people, including me were online on the website at the date/time told by air india customer service to buy tickets. Do you really think within 5 seconds, whole month worth tickets have disappeared?

Im stressing not even 5 seconds!!!!

Kopadari_manishi
Side Hero
Username: Kopadari_manishi

Post Number: 2419

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:22 am:       

4evertdp:

if kamra sidhantham is true last janma lo papam chesina valani india lanti country lo padestharuuuu. disgusting system , disgusting country.

aa disgusting country lone puttavu
aa disgusting country lone chaduvukunnavu

repu USA lo teda kodite aa disgusting country ke ravali
Sambar lo Sorakaya mukka - My favorite

4evertdp
Side Hero
Username: 4evertdp

Post Number: 2797

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:18 am:       

international exposure una govt of india company ney ee level lo dochukuntey, imagine normal people suffering in india by hospitals , businesses and politicians during this pandemic time.

if kamra sidhantham is true last janma lo papam chesina valani india lanti country lo padestharuuuu. disgusting system , disgusting country.

Kadapafan
Legend

Post Number: 40963

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:16 am:       

A lot of misinformation

VBM schedules are decided by govt firstly and hence they are posted on MEA website

upto first 3 phases or so they used to send link based on info they received by govt missions for ticket booking, so indian missions used to do the short list

now u have to book the flight and matching with embassy lists before boarding, this is the process in many European countries, dont know if US is doing some thing else

There is nothing called booking by travel agents. The tickets are for individuals and booked by them. So they are booked against individuals who travel. They have difft systems for booking and every thing cant be changed due to COVID over night now.

You reach out to local Indian mission if there is an emergency, lekunte evadiki online dorikithe aadu book chesukuntaadu anthe

Ramjirao
Hero

Post Number: 11507

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:16 am:       

156 thammi,

How about United Airlines??

Junior Artist

Post Number: 616

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:11 am:       

Nippu:

Also, this is about the shady practice by Air India letting agents sweep up all the tickets. If you look at the twitter feed you can see no one was able to book tickets from air india website

Junior Artist

Post Number: 615

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:10 am:       

Nippu:

I dont want to get into Modi/congress debate as I am not a supporter of either.

I am contacting the travel agents as we speak.

Nippu
Hero
Username: Nippu

Post Number: 15673

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:06 am:       

why dont you just contact travel agent and buy a ticket.

Nippu
Hero
Username: Nippu

Post Number: 15672

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:05 am:       

why these happening in modi govt.

corruption free govt kada.

may be congress people doing this.

Ramramesh
Hero
Username: Ramramesh

Post Number: 10707

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 10:04 am:       

Ramjirao:

https://twitter.com/airindiain/status/1288497144723202048/ph oto/1

nautanki...why even let travel agents buy tickets on such limited set of flights in the 1st place? Just shows the priorities of the govt.

Ramjirao
Hero

Post Number: 11505

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 09:58 am:       

https://twitter.com/airindiain/status/1288497144723202048/ph oto/1

Ramramesh
Hero
Username: Ramramesh

Post Number: 10705

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 09:53 am:       

Welcome to a banana republic, where everything goes....

Junior Artist

Post Number: 614

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 09:49 am:       

it appears travel agents have booked ALL the tickets and are selling it for extortionate prices as per the people posting on their twitter threads.

Why the hell did they allow travel agents to book tickets on repatriation flights!!!!

They are not even allowing flights from established air bubbles like france/UAE other than air india

Whyme
Legend
Username: Whyme

Post Number: 33497

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 09:47 am:       

they should shut down air india.. why do we need govt airline.. no incentive for those employees to serve better.. its like DMV in US

Junior Artist

Post Number: 613

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 09:45 am:       

Yet another thread on Air India and how low can they stoop. I want to see people who were defending Air India to try and defend them now

I was waiting for Phase 5 VBM flights to Hyderabad and to be with my father who is suffering from Stage 4 cancer and deteriorating quite fast. After weeks of waiting for Phase 5 schedule, it was disappointing to see no flights to Hyd. Still, atleast there were flights to Bangalore every tue/thu from where I thought I will find my way to Hyd somehow.

I was told by Air India customer service that the booking for phase 5 was opening at 2PM UK local time 27th. I logged in to their website by 1:50 PM to ensure I book a seat on flight to bangalore on Aug 11th. As soon as it was 2 O Clock, right on the money, I searched for the flight and to my shock the flight showed "Sold out". Not just this flight, but all the flights showed up "Sold out" and for the whole phase 5 ...!!!!!!!

I tried contacting customer support and after hours of disconnects, I finally got through and I was told that the tickets did not go on sale and to check next day. I asked what time would they open tickets for sale next day and they said they have no idea. I was just supposed to check next day.

I logged on first thing in the morning on 28th and again all the flights showed up "sold out" and I called customer support again and after few attempts got through to them they again said the tickets didnt go on sale yet and I was asked to check their website later. I asked them if they had a time when the sale would start, but they were absolutely clueless. I was just told to try after an hour or next day again and keep refreshing their website.

Me and my wife literally kept refreshing their website through 28th and 29th periodically hoping we can book a ticket for me. No luck.

Today looking at Air India twitter account, I found out that I was not alone and no one was able to book any ticket for Phase 5 VBM flights from UK, Canada or Australia. I am not sure of US.

It appears that the tickets were all snapped up by travel agents and normal people did not get a sniff at booking a ticket.

Have a look at these twitter feeds to see absolute horror show from Air India and their (non existence)customer service.

We were told absolute lies by various service agents, couple of times they simply hung up our calls .. Absolute A1 kunnntzzzz

https://twitter.com/airindiain/status/1288512785807052800

https://twitter.com/airindiain/status/1288512783823171591

I would love to see how ppl can still defend this pathetic air line. They are not allowing any other international flights even from the established air bubbles. We spoke to Air France as France was in air bubble, but we were told they are not being allowed to fly yet and cannot confirm any flights to India and are only taking speculative bookings for now and will simpyl refund the money if they are not allowed on the scheduled dates.

Shame on your Air India. You are worse than Pakistan airlines. }

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x16b22a8){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: