Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Indians lack Creativity and Not wired...

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through July 02, 2020 » Indians lack Creativity and Not wired for Invention « Previous Next »

Telugu_times
Legend
Username: Telugu_times

Post Number: 59064

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 01:09 pm:       

Indians got lot of creativity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4UNw-5t54s
Ignore Spammers

Nisarga
Side Hero
Username: Nisarga

Post Number: 2236

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 01:04 pm:       

off the topic a little but social media lo mana valla comments and vignana gulikalu chusthe.. we can identify Indians without checking the names...

either we deny things outright or succumb and worship the idea or abuse the opponent or opposite idea... little scientific or rational fervor is shown in the most of the peoples comments or discussions in social media...and mostly the same in answering questions in forums like quora and such sites

Ballasticmissile
Hero
Username: Ballasticmissile

Post Number: 15890

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 12:21 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

I think the environment in India is not suited for innovation....

IIT lo chadivina vadni kuda saduvrani astrologer, tayattulu katte vadu preaches pseudo science...makes him believe and follow in the name of culture and ancient knowledge...

India can only progress by following these 4-5 things...

1) No caste discrimination everyone should get rid of their tags...openly talking about castes should be a criminal offense.
2) No religious propaganda from ANY religion should be allowed in the mass media. Fine channels which break the rule. ( dedicated religion channels are exception, they just run religion...what one dont want is news mixed with religious propaganda, TV serial and reality show channels having religion propaganda)
3) Inculcate scientific temper from 2nd class, questioning and experimentation must be encouraged actively...
4)any form of religious display at educational institutions must be banned..Hijab, sivuva or ayyappa mala etc etc...regulation on facial hair and attire at higher education is needed too.
5)Discrimination must be made a criminal offense...discrimination either by calling a person black or fat or caste name etc etc ...then law to be implemented against physical abuse...coming into personal space is worst thing indians do...it must be regulated by laws.

These will make many Newton’s and Einsteins in India by next 15-20 years if implemented TOMORROW...
Capacity vundi, laziness, and uninspired life is a waste of time.
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Gatti_gunde
Megastar
Username: Gatti_gunde

Post Number: 28282

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 12:10 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

what does this mean? i am not sure i understood what you said.

meeru adigina questions ki ....missile em answer isthaado meere telusukondi ani gillesaadu

Saint
Legend
Username: Saint

Post Number: 81681

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 11:54 am:       

@Bitter anna, mee gen ki maa gen ki Job safety koddiga money earn chesi survive avvatam important...

next gen kids choodu...alladistharu....wait cheyyi oka 2-3 decades..
All is WELL!

Guriginja
Legend
Username: Guriginja

Post Number: 44849

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 11:12 am:       

Mental_sachinodu:

Vaarini ninnu kaadu let saami nuvvu oo kangaru oadaku...anni posts chudaleddu...but kindha posts lo saint ba...peddha thumper...inka. nagfans kurrod upodgathalu drustilo pettukoni annaa....but quoted balls as it answered them ( at least in my view). Not u in mind ya.

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar
Username: Mental_sachinodu

Post Number: 24257

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 10:53 am:       

Guriginja:

chest thumping indians stuck at zero is so boring to hear ya

vunkl.. who is thumping chest here? i fail to understand these statements! anyway, if you think i am thumping chest, i can only say you are mistaken, but i wont try to convince you

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24256

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 10:50 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

Here there is a difference...I never acknowledged the statement that Indians are not creative....how can you attribute intelligence to a nationality....?? My contention is on the environment that the child is brought in ...in the evolution of mind or a species environment plays a major role...its the simple Darwinism...

thanks for the response vunkl. I did regret my post earlier.

Coming to your point, while i contend the intelligence cant be attributed to nationality, and environment plays a major role on where creativity and innovation thrives, your posts are not consistent to the point or directly address that.

Also off topic, Darwinism has nothing to do with your observation. while your observation is correct, its not technically darwinism.

Ballasticmissile:

Here I want to differ with your view ..based on my observations...as the literacy rate is increasing I thought young would become rational, more scientific, and lead the way for our countries progress. But what�s happening is soo damning. The aspirational youth who are unable to achieve their potential are blaming their failures on someone...blaming on reservations for not getting the seat in good university...blaming on minorities for most things as its easy to blame someone rather than introspect. Blame minorities for most of the miseries..saying if not invaded and ruled or looted us we would have been the USA. Some parties are catering this ideology and even spreading the dangerous regressive mindset. Instead what should have happened is by the globalization and looking at how other country youth are more prosperous, most Indians should have embraced leaders who showed the path of progression and collective building of country. But look at what has happened.. think yourself why it happened? My result of analysis is caste system and religion...the caste comes as a collective identity, which is making our youth lose rational. Marx said religion is the opium of people..in our indian context caste is also added to the dynamic. Look how reddy youth rally behind jagan , kamma youth behind CBN and most Brahmin youth in India behind modi, and respective caste leaders in the states. I dont think this type of fabric is suited for innovations..rather than heard mentality.

I feel its Regression to the mean at work, things keep bouncing around. the issues that you are seeing today will get better with next gen. there are unfortunate affiliations in our society, but they wont stay the same, and it does not mean things only will get worse. The failure of indian democracy is only sure shot sign of things getting worse. As long as democracy prevails, and people have the choice to make a better decision, i believe they will and it may take sometime to get there.

Ballasticmissile:

This is a fallacy on your part..most of the inventions or discoveries you mentioned are not done in India. They are done when these people are following the steps laid by rational people in free market societies with the patents going to respective western companies . Most of them renounced indian citizenship by then are after that. Why do you think so ??

that is precisely my point. if indians are NOT WIRED for creativity and innovation - what changed when did decent things recently?

I have a feeling we are missing the original point of argument. "INdians lacked creativity and NOT WIRED for innovation"

my assumption when read the thread was basically sayings are born disadvantaged.

Ballasticmissile:

Hmm, you posted too much to unpack...hope you introspect by sitting silently and get answers yourself.

what does this mean? i am not sure i understood what you said.

Ysr2009:

USB tech lo India ki credit icchaaraa? lol..

A group of seven US companies began the development of USB in 1994: Compaq, DEC, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NEC, and Nortel.

i knew that USB was a colloborative effort, but the idea itself and the USB forum was formed by Ajay bhatt, and he is credited on the patent for that. That exactly is my point, its not that Indians are NOT WIRED for creativity and innvoation, what we lack is the ecosystem to go thte next step. Hopefully we will get there.

Thokkalohdi
Hero
Username: Thokkalohdi

Post Number: 18249

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 10:37 am:       

Ysr... Do u think Pakistani are innovative? They invented lot of switching N routing..?
Caste: Shudra, Sub-caste: Software , Sub-sub-caste: nri Kula daivam: satyam raju

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 18248

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 09:35 am:       

@saint I have innovative thoughts.. Kani GC ivvakunda thokkesthunnar saaar... Thokkesthunnar

I don't see any proposal made to solve the issue. By stating past its established that indians are innovative but there is no environment to flourish
Caste: Shudra, Sub-caste: Software , Sub-sub-caste: nri Kula daivam: satyam raju

Bitter
Hero
Username: Bitter

Post Number: 19033

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 09:32 am:       

eppudo sangathulu enduku kaani world lo IT jobs lo minum half vuntaaru indians. konni velamandi IITians, world top class institutes nunchi graduate ayinaa vallu indians lo konni velamadi vunnaru last 25yrs gaa.. okka product cheyyaleka poyaaru..

last 15 yrs worlds ni voopi demguthunna smartphone, social media products, web retialing, autonomous chips.. edaina kaani okkati idi chesaaru ani ledu.. top companies loki ega baakuthunnaru management loki..

innovation ki kaavalisindi mental wildness.. adi indians ki books lo dorakadu.. beyond formal regular education.
https://youtu.be/Fj-aFQxPDHY?t=212

Kadapafan
Legend
Username: Kadapafan

Post Number: 40233

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 09:25 am:       

This thread is a testimonial on the fact why we are laggards

first and foremost to innovation to think freely and accept the facts as is, manam mundu factse accept cheyyam inketi innovation chesedi thokka kikiki

Guriginja
Legend

Post Number: 44847

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 09:09 am:       

ballistic on fire...balls of fire...chest thumping indians stuck at zero is so boring to hear ya...truly said...kummesav po.

Vipersting
Junior Artist
Username: Vipersting

Post Number: 826

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 09:04 am:       

Confused:

why different yard stick for mughals and britishers?

British rule was a colonial government and they made us do things benefiting their home country. It's different to the rule in Hindu and Mughal kingdoms.

IMO, Every King is an invader. They take land by conquest. The only difference to me between Hindu and Muslim kings is the religion. Both ruled like Monarchs.

Cool_indian
Side Hero
Username: Cool_indian

Post Number: 5131

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 09:02 am:       

New_user:

Indians, andari kante munde scientific ga progress ayyi, akkade stagnate ayi poyaru. Xerox company type.

Correct...by the time our scientific knowledge could have been taken to the next level by taking advantage of the industrial revolutions around the world, we were fxxcked by various civilizations.

The statement of the thread initiator is correct if you look at the situation today. We are only 70 years old. I think we did well in 70 years considering the issues we had. Hope things will turn around in the next 50-100 years.

New_user
Megastar
Username: New_user

Post Number: 26566

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 09:02 am:       

British slavery naa, ki ki ki..... As country economic ga loss ayina, social ga India benefit ayyindi.

British rule lekunda unte, India inko 50 years backward ga undedi. British rule tho society lo sudra kulalu paiki vachchayi / confidence perigindi. Inko 25 - 30 years British rule continue ayyunte, progress SCs varaku, trickle ayyedi.

New_user
Megastar
Username: New_user

Post Number: 26565

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 08:58 am:       

Different times lo different civililizations flourish ayyayi.

Indians, andari kante munde scientific ga progress ayyi, akkade stagnate ayi poyaru. Xerox company type.

Western civilization late ga start ayina, super fast ga vellaru.

Main reason, society lo order maintain cheyyadani ki, Indians theesukochchina varna system. Creativity akkade chachchi poyindi.

Whyme
Legend
Username: Whyme

Post Number: 33210

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 08:57 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

Hmm, you posted too much to unpack...hope you introspect by sitting silently and get answers yourself.

mental sachin ki ee level lo punch ichina Wikipedia ballistic

Confused
Side Hero
Username: Confused

Post Number: 3317

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 08:42 am:       

Vipersting:

Britishers, I agree.

why different yard stick for mughals and britishers?

Vipersting
Junior Artist

Post Number: 825

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 08:14 am:       

Saint:

India lost 400 years! Moghuls n British vallu banisathvam baaga brainwahs jesaru!

Haha.. As if before Moghuls, it was democracy.. Hindu kings got replaced by Muslim Kings. There were sadistic kings in every dynasty. What's the difference to the common man as far as innovation is concerned ?

For how many years more do we still complain on Invaders ? Britishers, I agree.

Ysr2009
Side Hero
Username: Ysr2009

Post Number: 9029

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 06:33 am:       

comedy of khatmandu..

USB tech lo India ki credit icchaaraa? lol..

A group of seven US companies began the development of USB in 1994: Compaq, DEC, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NEC, and Nortel.

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15888

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 06:02 am:       

Mental_sachinodu:

Mental_sachinodu:

if you see the progression of thread...

we indians are not creative / not wired for invention. thats the subject of the thread.

Here there is a difference...I never acknowledged the statement that Indians are not creative....how can you attribute intelligence to a nationality....?? My contention is on the environment that the child is brought in ...in the evolution of mind or a species environment plays a major role...its the simple Darwinism...

Mental_sachinodu:

Next - when you see an argument, that credits the history (that is supposed to be un-innovative and void of creativity) - you come up with almost self loathing thathalu - nethulu post.

There is a difference here...this is not self loathing post...its the truth...the superiority complex shown by Indians is rather disturbing...again here the environment played a role..when you point to the fields medals in mathamatics and French domination in it...and Indians though claim to be good at mathamatics no path breaking contribution to the field..the stereotypical answer is we invented zero...and go along with high handed attitude..rather than introspecting what went wrong after that invention..and why we lagged so much..even behind the Chinese ?? This thread reiterated the discussions I had seen right from the 2nd or 3rd post...I came across the same zero invention superiority in discussions from past 4 years where ever I saw Indians in a mathematical conference or innovation discussions. Whats next ??

Mental_sachinodu:

if you were any objective and had any notion of actually contributing the topic at discussion you would have taken a stance that is more of an academician - which you claim to be.

Actually I dont want to take a stance...I want to review what others are saying...my point is everyone has same potential with effort and environment. I dont or never claim that a child is born criminal( like the thread starters statement few weeks back on BLM movement) or born untouchable ( like many peoples wired mind here).

Mental_sachinodu:

world is not ending today, it wont end tomorrow. nations that are contributing to humanity today, may unfortunately take a back seat, and some other countries, and peoples from those countries that are probably backward today, might lead innovation. thats the nature of civilizations. old ones fall, new ones raise. there is no need to belittle anyone,

Here I want to differ with your view ..based on my observations...as the literacy rate is increasing I thought young would become rational, more scientific, and lead the way for our countries progress. But what’s happening is soo damning. The aspirational youth who are unable to achieve their potential are blaming their failures on someone...blaming on reservations for not getting the seat in good university...blaming on minorities for most things as its easy to blame someone rather than introspect. Blame minorities for most of the miseries..saying if not invaded and ruled or looted us we would have been the USA. Some parties are catering this ideology and even spreading the dangerous regressive mindset. Instead what should have happened is by the globalization and looking at how other country youth are more prosperous, most Indians should have embraced leaders who showed the path of progression and collective building of country. But look at what has happened.. think yourself why it happened? My result of analysis is caste system and religion...the caste comes as a collective identity, which is making our youth lose rational. Marx said religion is the opium of people..in our indian context caste is also added to the dynamic. Look how reddy youth rally behind jagan , kamma youth behind CBN and most Brahmin youth in India behind modi, and respective caste leaders in the states. I dont think this type of fabric is suited for innovations..rather than heard mentality.

Mental_sachinodu:

USB - Ajay Bhatt
Quasi-normal modes of blac holes - vishveshwaraa
Raman effect
stellar structure - subramanyan chandrasekhar
electron-positron scattering - homi baba
mercurous nitrite and hyponitrites - prafulla roy (my dad had the luck working with him for a couple of years)
shampoo
microwave communication - bose
fiber options - narinder singh
pentium chip - vinodh dham

This is a fallacy on your part..most of the inventions or discoveries you mentioned are not done in India. They are done when these people are following the steps laid by rational people in free market societies with the patents going to respective western companies . Most of them renounced indian citizenship by then are after that. Why do you think so ??

USB -Ajay Bhatt ....funding is provided by a consortium of companies and he along with his team world in US labs to get it not indian labs.
Quasi-normal modes of blac holes - vishveshwaraa ...again he did it in US under the mentorship of US professors.
Raman effect - this is a true indian discovery.
Chandrasekhar limit ..subramanya chandrasekhar..Research in UK and US ..citizen of USA..
mercurous nitrite and hyponitrites - prafulla roy...again he is mentored in UK and his research is tuned there.

Mental_sachinodu:

Previous post is enough I dont need to go further into details for explanation on each again.
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Guriginja
Legend

Post Number: 44844

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 01:06 am:       

holy cow!

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24255

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 12:57 am:       

Lenin:

India as a nation , for that matter Indians as a race have failed to understand the motive behind questioning and experimenting

ofcourse, isnt it obvious?

i am not sure why there is even a question about that. our nation and government has a long way to go. not sure, if my posts have indicated otherwise. Innovation and creativity are not typically something you associate with society or governments, its individuals or groups of individuals who are part of the innovation. The ecosystem that is needed to help the individuals grow their abilities, is part of vision of the society and possibly governments.

Lenin
Legend
Username: Lenin

Post Number: 32811

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 12:51 am:       

Mental_sachinodu:

Vuncle...India as a nation , for that matter Indians as a race have failed to understand the motive behind questioning and experimenting

nothing against Indians here...I understand the hardships we went through to feed ourselves 3 times a day

whatever the inventions that you have mentioned are purely because of individual merit rather than a societal achievement

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24254

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 12:28 am:       

Nisarga:

locomotion
power(electricity and fuel engine etc)
communications(print, electronic and networking)
medicine( to fight infections)

no doubt, not many will come to mind.

But looking at it that way discredits alot of contributions that help the eventual invention of a particular product.

Lets take steam engine, no doubt James watt's work is the definitive moment that helped steam engine to be used as an option for locomotion with the improvements he made, but that was in 17th century.. while steam engines and the concept was prelevant in form or the other from 1st century from Rome, to even another version of steam engine that was functional locomotive but not efficient one to be used on grand scale.

credit goes to Watts, for his genius - but like newton said, he is one of the greats who stood shoulders of other giants.

Nyk
Hero
Username: Nyk

Post Number: 14261

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 12:25 am:       

Mechanical and electrical revolution ki mundhu

We had significant credits in science..

Mechanical and electrical innovations lead west to industrialization and brought competition among European countries..
Adhe time period lo manam independence kosam struggle ayyam.

Aa time lo number of science meetings jarigevi west lo... Indians access zero ani cheppochu... Sharing of knowledge and information baaga thaggipoyindhi..
All those countries single night lo inventions cheyledhu.. scientists Madhyalo competition vundedhi...

What if our people participated in such type of meetings.

Ramanujan India lo ne vundunte Antha mathematical theory raasevadu kaadhemo..

Still
crescograph,
first microwave communication by jagadeesh Chandra Bose,
Satyendranath Bose quantum mechanics theories (including boson) and association with Einstein
Raman effect

Technology field lo konchem venuka paddam gaani

New era lo science field lo significant milestones vunnayi... You take mathematics, physics, economics..

Science and technology evolution time lo Situations baalevu anthe mana daggara...
After independence creative mindset kante survival mindset alavatayindhi

Nisarga
Side Hero
Username: Nisarga

Post Number: 2235

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 12:00 am:       

I think it would be interesting to check the inventions that have huge effect on the development of humanity and in daily human affairs...

some of those domains would be:

locomotion
power(electricity and fuel engine etc)
communications(print, electronic and networking)
medicine( to fight infections)

how much would be the contribution of India in those significant areas?

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 75

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:46 pm:       

People should start reading gita firstly and other religious books also like bible and quran. Secularism is fulfilled not by living in the same street with hindus muslims christians etc but by knowing them

Nagfanscom
Side Hero
Username: Nagfanscom

Post Number: 8445

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:38 pm:       

It will take ages and enormous efforts to decode Vedas and our literature that brings eternal joy which is super natural than any comfort created by any invention.

Recently Covid 19 decoded the science in our life style- Maila (quarantine), Suddi (sanitization, hygiene), Acharam antu,yengili (wash/batch before consuming any food, no sharing of plate and bed)

Human will learn its importance either after going thru depression phase or with each calamity
CBN: Man with Vision & Mission
facebook.com/NamoNaraYanam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIfjgfl4Ng

Nagfanscom
Side Hero
Username: Nagfanscom

Post Number: 8444

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:30 pm:       

Our Vedic science in the name of culture/customs/rituals imbibed many of the below for well being of 6 lakhs crores species and survival on the earth.
Gothra system Lineage - Protecting specific set of DNAs from getting polluted/diluted/extinct
Vegetarian Food Habits - Health is Wealth
Cow as source of energy - In many forms
Worshiping Pancha Bhuthas as God - Protecting environment
Family & Marriage system
Yoga
Astrology
Samhitas, Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavthgita, Mythological Epics, Subashithalu, what not many great vocal/literary works that remain till the universe exists.

I dont think any of the inventions that brings physical comfort/materialistic satisfaction to human body (only Human) are greater than any of the above customs which bring holistic joy as long 6 lakhs crores species exists on earth.
CBN: Man with Vision & Mission
facebook.com/NamoNaraYanam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIfjgfl4Ng

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24253

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:24 pm:       

Gsn1:

MS

----------------
aa 1% kante thakva unde brahmins beat jews by in percentages anukuntunaaan
-----------------

Can you list their achievments in the last 2000 years? Also, why are you not breaking down jews in the similar manner when comparing?

because there is no reason to consider jews as a category for scientific innovations.. just being born as a brahmin should be irrelevant.. whats is the relevance of being a jew to a scientific contribution?

regarding my comment about brahmins may beat jews in percentages, was just a bit of comedy.. although i think if we really spend time... the numbers will be quite close

Gsn1
Side Hero
Username: Gsn1

Post Number: 6586

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:23 pm:       

MS

----------------
aa 1% kante thakva unde brahmins beat jews by in percentages anukuntunaaan
-----------------

Can you list their achievments in the last 2000 years? Also, why are you not breaking down jews in the similar manner when comparing?

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24252

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:20 pm:       

Telugu_times:

consulting companies thappinchi, peddha gaa invent chesindhi eti ledhu.
World lo, 1% kooda leni, Jewish gaallu, dozens of noble prizes and 100s of inventions.

baba garu.. like i said per-capita break cheyatam is danger.. and it might not be the right way to look at it.. aa 1% kante thakva unde brahmins beat jews by in percentages anukuntunaaan :D ....

Telugu_times
Legend

Post Number: 59063

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:17 pm:       

sivaraakariki
cinema lu
tv shows kooda copy
Good Morning Ameria - Namasthe India
who wants to be millionnaire - kown banega
so many others
Ignore Spammers

Telugu_times
Legend

Post Number: 59062

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:15 pm:       

consulting companies thappinchi, peddha gaa invent chesindhi eti ledhu.
World lo, 1% kooda leni, Jewish gaallu, dozens of noble prizes and 100s of inventions.
Ignore Spammers

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24251

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:13 pm:       

Lenin:

topic will take too many diversions If I mention per capita contribution

and also the reasearch labs from where these scientists have made this progress

i dont think its a problem to discuss those vunkl.. you are correct, although a per-capita assessment may not be the right way to look at it. But the research labs, and where such innovation grows is surely one of the main things to contemplate on. For innovations to become a part of a process, an ecosystem for it needs to exist. This requires vision rather than creativity and drive of an innovator.

Brightlife34
Side Hero
Username: Brightlife34

Post Number: 9080

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:12 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

Kapany and bose contributions to communications is huge.

Lenin
Legend

Post Number: 32783

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:10 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

topic will take too many diversions If I mention per capita contribution

and also the reasearch labs from where these scientists have made this progress

Dreamcatcher
Hero
Username: Dreamcatcher

Post Number: 10329

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:10 pm:       

indians innovate cheyyatledu ani inta kangaaru padi potunnaaru, enta mandi mee kids ni skills basis meeda encourage chesthaaru? manam sadivina engineering medicine ye kada malli ikkada kooda pillakayala paina ruddedi? aa maatram daaniki enduku inta lolli?

Ramchander
Side Hero
Username: Ramchander

Post Number: 3444

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:05 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

ballistic ki kuda emi response istharu..Ayna edho deshalu tirigesadu ayna IQ einstein level lo undhi anesi feeling daaniki OT anna certificate monna thaadu lo comedy of kathmandu ante idhe...Edhina ante church antadu mosque antadu piles antadu naa bochu antadu..Ayna e country o aynaki telso ledhi next pope ni kalisna pope nanu next pope avamanadu antadu

Enigmatic
Side Hero
Username: Enigmatic

Post Number: 5460

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:04 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24250

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:03 pm:       

just remembered another one

Shankar Bhisey - during british india times . read about him.. i believe his inventions include push-up bra .. lol...

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24249

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:56 pm:       

Ballisticmissile:

LOL...present technological innovations and day today appliances gurinchi chepte...yededo sollestunnar lol

coming to todays inventions. i am not even trying hard to recollect

USB - Ajay Bhatt
Quasi-normal modes of blac holes - vishveshwaraa
Raman effect
stellar structure - subramanyan chandrasekhar
electron-positron scattering - homi baba
mercurous nitrite and hyponitrites - prafulla roy (my dad had the luck working with him for a couple of years)
shampoo

many in the likes of pranav mistry are contributing tremendously...

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24248

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:25 pm:       

Lenin:

e motham list teeskunna kooda 90% or above anni manual tools/methods ye motham..not even a single powered / fuel based tools

that's where we stopped, but just to satisfy our ego we still believe that Vedas are above and beyond all the modern day inventions

like i mentioned until 11th century..india and china until 13th century chinese were major contributors.. then things changed. Europeans contributed to major break throughs.. and then USA/canadian contries came forward.

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24247

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:21 pm:       

Ballasticmissile:

Maa tatalu netulu tagaru vacchi Ma mutulu vasana chudandi....

LOL...present technological innovations and day today appliances gurinchi chepte...yededo sollestunnar lol

for a person who claims to be rational, you sound very narrow minded. i think you need to introspect.

Ma thathalu nethulu thagaru.. yes
maa muthulu naakandi - no, ee thread lo okka post choopinchu vunkl... may be i have comprehension issues.

if you see the progression of thread...

we indians are not creative / not wired for invention. thats the subject of the thread.

so the assessment is historically, we are BORN to be no creative. where are we born from? From our so-called Thathalu. It is imperative that our thathala history or contribution was conveniently ignored or willfully being discredited.

Next - when you see an argument, that credits the history (that is supposed to be un-innovative and void of creativity) - you come up with almost self loathing thathalu - nethulu post.

if you were any objective and had any notion of actually contributing the topic at discussion you would have taken a stance that is more of an academician - which you claim to be.

Sorry, i typically avoid posting anything that is not part of the topic of discussion, but i guess now i am slipping. Hoping that if you have a point, you will discuss that than un-useful statements, other than satisfy your ego.

world is not ending today, it wont end tomorrow. nations that are contributing to humanity today, may unfortunately take a back seat, and some other countries, and peoples from those countries that are probably backward today, might lead innovation. thats the nature of civilizations. old ones fall, new ones raise. there is no need to belittle anyone,

Enigmatic
Side Hero

Post Number: 5454

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:41 pm:       

Saint:

perfect gaa chepparu. don't project or attribute your individual lack of talent or creativity to the nation. there are creative people in music, writing and a lot of other. fields. creativity does not mean inventions or patents.

Saint
Legend

Post Number: 81673

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:37 pm:       

Ee thread lo inni sodi posts vesina janalu day in day out support chesedi, fight jesedi, lofars daffars!

Manalo leni quality evadi daggira nunchoo ravali ani expect cheyyatam, vallani blame jeyyatam !

Edo Us vachi nalugu rallu venakeyyagane manantha pistha ledu ane feeling! Emi peekaru! Emi contribute jesaru? U got best of everything from India? Emi contribute jesaru?
All is WELL!

Saint
Legend

Post Number: 81672

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:34 pm:       

We Indians ani generalize chese kante, I lack invention skills anukunte gola vundadu!
All is WELL!

Saint
Legend

Post Number: 81671

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:32 pm:       

India lost 400 years! Moghuls n British vallu banisathvam baaga brainwahs jesaru! Post independence kooda Indians denkki paniki raani santha ani brainwash jesi vadilaru!

Last 400 years focus was on survival! Most knowledge / Skill / Univ were destroyed! Last 20 years lo, we just kick started again! Wait for another 100-200 years and then we will talk
All is WELL!

Enigmatic
Side Hero

Post Number: 5452

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:55 pm:       

Confused:

agree with this. andaru tadi guddi esukuni padukunna we would have got indepence - there was nothing else left to exploit in india, britain was destroyed in ww2. lot of countries gained independence without doing much in later years.

Ysr2009
Side Hero

Post Number: 9021

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:06 pm:       

guri bro, very good points..

Confused
Side Hero

Post Number: 3316

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:55 pm:       

Lenin:

but just to satisfy our ego we still believe that Vedas are above and beyond all the modern day inventions

gandhi mana desham lo puttadu ... non violence revolution puttindi india lo ani sollu kooda cheptaru ego satusfy chesukodaniki

Lenin
Legend

Post Number: 32773

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:42 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

ron Smelting
City Planning
Public Sanitation system
Public Bath
Building Flood Levee systems
Weighing systems/Scales
Geometric tools like potractors
steel
Grammatical representation and formal system representation or axioms
Medical surgerys(Cataract, cesearean, prosthetic limbs)
war catapults
pens (dipping pens for writing and ink)
concept of cashing checks
mining and metallurgical advancesments(especially zinc)
water wheels
book keeping system ( i believe double-entry system used by early libraries)
war flame throwers
carding - for clothing and silver
mariner's compass
metal suspension bridge
Clocks - the earliest clocks used incense sticks
charkha

e motham list teeskunna kooda 90% or above anni manual tools/methods ye motham..not even a single powered / fuel based tools

that's where we stopped, but just to satisfy our ego we still believe that Vedas are above and beyond all the modern day inventions

Lenin
Legend

Post Number: 32772

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:37 pm:       

Ballasticmissile:

present technological innovations and day today appliances gurinchi chepte...yededo sollestunnar lol

ala mathu lo vunchali bhaktula ni

Afghan, Iran manade anali

first plane enti ante pushpaka vimanam ani cheppali

first zoom call evaru chesaru ante Sasi Rekha - Abhimanyudu ani cheppali

first quarantine evaridi ante Seeta Devi ani cheppali

lekapote Hindu matam vyatireki anali...China supporter anali ivanni kudarakapote Dawood Ibrahim agent anali

Lenin
Legend

Post Number: 32771

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:35 pm:       

Kudos to Mental Sachinodu uncle...

When there were n number of kingdoms , how would you attribute these inventions to 'India'

India was not even there before 1600s or so...

People will not be creative when they forget about observing and questioning

that's the first stage of evolution of innovation...if you have stopped questioning then you will become a sucker , Indians are good at this and we brand this quality as 'flexibility'

Indians may be better survivors , but they hardly take any risk which poses a threat to their existence

@Ballistic

Schrodinger was definitely inspired by Vedas and invented a half baked concept like 'Quantum Mechanics' ..just like the vedas themselves are a paradox, Schrodinger's cat is too

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15887

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:31 pm:       

Maa tatalu netulu tagaru vacchi Ma mutulu vasana chudandi....

YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Guriginja
Legend

Post Number: 44843

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:24 pm:       

Enigmatic:

Nalanda was burnt in 1193.

yeppudu 4-5th century lo pettaru....taruvatha 200 yrs lo yendaro rajulu vacchina pettaledhuga...

Enigmatic
Side Hero

Post Number: 5451

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:19 pm:       

Guriginja:

Nalanda was burnt in 1193.

Bullabbai
Junior Artist
Username: Bullabbai

Post Number: 730

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:10 pm:       

Rocketk2:

cricket and baseball

Very interesting analogy. Thanks for sharing.

Guriginja
Legend

Post Number: 44840

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:06 pm:       

yevado dandetthi vacchadu lekunte pagaldeesese vaallam anthe adhi abaddaalaantyacchari maatrame..modia gadu seppe sollu type.2000 yrs lo okkatante okka institute ledhu....kalalani/ arts ni prosahinchaaru raajulu but not scinece as such...yeppudu BC kaalam lo nalanda/ taxila taruvatha no know/ reknown school, adhe oka oxford lantidi teesukunte 15-16th century nunchi kuda vundi....maadantha denkapoyaru lekuntenaaa anedhi inko bavadaridram...yevadidhi yevadu dobbukellaadu?dabbuni dobbu kelthaaru kaani telivini kaadhuga...kohinoor maadhi, aa nemali kurchi maadhi...maadhi maaggavale lanti sollu is inko paiotyam...kohinoor yevadidhi? ikkada oka rajudi...inko raju dobbukelladu...alage any other assets as well...ikkada rajulu kottukunna kuda dobbukelle vaallu.....indivudual prayatnaalu....individual glimpses here and there tappa...oka system lekka yeppudu yemi ledhu...last 2000 yrs lo atleast....and ee roju kuda shame to shame....individual chamakkulu achievements tappa....as a whole it is still a big jaaga bokka hole...yentha pisukkunna adhi fact.

Ysr2009
Side Hero

Post Number: 9020

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 06:57 pm:       

>> thokkalodi: whats your proposal?

its beyond you and me..

indian culture is not conducive to innovation..

our education system and social fabric is designed for safety first..

corruption and reservations are the first two major blocking issues...intha corrupt country lo bill gates puttinattaithe, he would be rotting as an unknown farmer

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 18245

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 06:22 pm:       

Ysr2009:

I knew this disco will turn to Religion..

agree or disagree.. thats the river on which civilizations were built. "Science" concept came to break the religion in west... unfortunately in India shastra and veda are combined. Inevitably religion will come.

Now your point is do we have innovation at industrial scale.. answer is no. everyone knows it..

whats your proposal... mine is to have angel investors.

Rocketk2
Side Hero
Username: Rocketk2

Post Number: 8418

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 06:18 pm:       

Bullabbai:

, 70% of product launches actually fail.

more like 90%.

Ysr2009:

let me connect this to real religion, cricket :-)
I read this article several years back explaining cricket and baseball, with reference to American and Indian way of thinking. Not directly connected to this topic but It may give a little insight into the societal fabric that promotes entrepreneurship

Cricket is how, we Indians approach life. We have to start building the innings. Careful in initial overs. Play slow and defend .. until you stabilize. Then start taking some risks . If you are lucky to build a decent score .. go for kill shots !!
If we are out, we are done. That is it for the game. No more second chances.. so it is extremely imperative not to take chances in early innings . Also , you are not incentivized enough to go for maximum. You could safely do more with 1,2,3 and 4's than with a 6.

Baseball on other had, you get 3 strikes to take a shot . So you can take a chance and swing for fences . Even if you can't make it in 3 chances , you can still get a walk. Even if you fail at that , you will still get another 3 - 4 at bats in the game. You are incentivized to take a swing because that is the real scoring shot. You are encouraged to go for a swing ..there is almost equal(or slightly more) probability of scoring with homerun than with a single. you may even end up with single, double or triple.

So my bottom line is , It not just creativity . It also has a significant environmental influence..Americans grew up learning to swing for fences .. we grew up learning to protect the wicket !!

It is what the game offers. We play with the rules given to us. But the rules change over time. Game changes over time!! Power play is in , field restrictions are in Etc etc :-)

Bullabbai
Junior Artist
Username: Bullabbai

Post Number: 729

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 04:13 pm:       

Entrepreneurship is about taking risk, 70% of product launches actually fail. Indians are generally averse to taking risk, mindset is tuned to play it safe. Add to it, educational institutes are not promoting much research. Overall there is no good environment for innovation. But its changing, will take time to reap benefits.

Vipersting
Junior Artist

Post Number: 824

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 03:49 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

I partially agree .. but your tone "Beat our dreams" is also counter productive.

I had to say that because most of us Indians are still living in the past.. Not even recent past but Ancient past.

While it is important to know about our history, We should learn from it and move forward

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24246

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:53 pm:       

research institutes .. either private are public are the key.

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24244

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:42 pm:       

Vipersting:

I think It's productive to discuss why Inventions in India are not happening in present time anymore than try to recollect past achievements just to beat our drums.

I partially agree .. but your tone "Beat our dreams" is also counter productive. the thread is about indians not having creativity.. which indicates a historic representation on how indians were and are.

anyway - it is undeniable fact that in the past 15 centuries indians have not done anything that is trailblazing. But to answer your question about today, we still need to understand what happened in the last 15 centuries.

We are probably another half a century away to make any significant inventions.

Gatti_gunde
Megastar
Username: Gatti_gunde

Post Number: 28274

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:28 pm:       

Vipersting:

I think It's productive to discuss why Inventions in India are not happening in present time anymore than try to recollect past achievements just to beat our drums.

correct...... Infosys founder kuda idhe annaadu ...when he was criticised for being a service company..... paaathavi vadhileyandi ...what did India give to the modern world ....oka TV oka Fridge....ila prapancham antha vaade vasthuvu/invention okati cheppandi ani

Vipersting
Junior Artist

Post Number: 823

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:25 pm:       

Ruj
Megastar
Username: Ruj

Post Number: 24883

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:19 pm:       

Ysr2009:

ledu le..u can use hindu society if ur uncomfortable with 'hinduism'..this has nothing to do with religion and to be honest we do have some traditions rituals otherwise we are not a religion in the true sense....anyways basically appati mana society...and vala contributions..that is what we mean..

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24243

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:13 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

indians and chinese were leading in pre-industial age..

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24242

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:12 pm:       

Vipersting:

Inventions value more when they are given out to the world in some form. Only then, Humanity will document that their origins

All the long lost inventions were used locally and they became extinct.

Maybe that's why credit isn't given.

credit ivvakapovatam anedhi conscious attempt kaadhu.. it was just the nature of times.. indians and chinese were leading in industial age.... and europeans learnt alot of them, but documentation of those days is way different than todays

if you read about steel, you can see how advanced indians were with respect to european counter parts.. europeans learnt it from indians, and they made their own improvements.. it was not their intention to discredit india, but as time passes by,it gets difficult to know where the knowledge came from, unless its done in a conscious fashion....

that changed with the british scientific councils

Vipersting
Junior Artist

Post Number: 822

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:06 pm:       

Inventions value more when they are given out to the world in some form. Only then, Humanity will document that their origins

All the long lost inventions were used locally and they became extinct.

Maybe that's why credit isn't given.

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24241

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:49 pm:       

Brightlife34:

is there a source where i can know more about the points you mentioned. like where they were used first and how it evolved

single source ante kashtam vunkl.... these are the things i remember.... and there is a possibility that i am not accurate.. but ...

i can give you examples of ideas or concepts that were being used simultaneously

Distillation is widely credited to egyptians, but there is documented proof that it was already in use in ancient india and they are referred to as Gandhara stills.

Similarly land ploughing for agriculture, is seen all across the world.. but it is credited to india as the most known place where it started

proof for sanitary system and planned cities

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley _Civilisation

Proof of foremost levee or flood barriers...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothal

also lothal excavations have shown many geometrics tools like potractors and measuring scales

iron smelting

iron-age india
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age_in_India

Grammar and formal systems representation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vy%C4%81kara%E1%B9%87a

steel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wootz_steel
in south india

metallurgy and processing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucible_steel#Early_history

medical procedures .. carataract, cesaaren, prostheytic limbs, even plastic surgery
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushruta_Samhita

war catapults

Ajathashathru - of magadha using them in a war .. he also used various forms of chariots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajatashatru

Roots of private industry and as legal entities in mauryan emipre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurya_Empire

concepts of checks was also during the same maurya empire

usage potassium nitrate based exlposives in wars by maurya empire

Also read about zawar and other smelting sites for mines during the same timeperiod during maurya empire

Accounting system, and double entry system for libraries
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desi_Namu

war flame throwers - originas in chola empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamethrower#Origins

Carding - origins in india
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carding#History

rust resistant mettalurgy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

Incense clock
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incense_clock

charkha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinning_wheel#Charkha

Ysr2009
Side Hero

Post Number: 9014

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:49 pm:       

Brightlife34
Side Hero

Post Number: 9074

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:46 pm:       

Thokkalohdi:

I oppenheimer or tesla commented saying "why didnt indians use that understanding for industrialization"....

yeah. oka monolithic faith or homogenous country kadu kada. allegiances are very narrow and in such a set up its very difficult to commercialize technology.

buddhism onset also pushed back India when measured with current benchmarks. pursuit of power, sailing beyong boundaries etc etc

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 18242

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:38 pm:       

And some references for Oppenheimer i could find on net:
http://www.atomicarchive.com/Movies/Movie8.shtml

Oppenheimer was well versed in sanskrit.. and in very few places credited some of his rational thoughts to classics like bhagvatgeetha.

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 18241

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:31 pm:       

Brightlife34:

yes we definitely have proofs of scientific advancement. tech advancement ki mass user base kaavali. our splintered kingdom and selfish kings might have kept some of the path breaking ones for themselves. caste/religion added to this

yeah.. so Oppenheimer and tesla had lot of commentary on Hindu Philosophy.

Ancient Hindu's studied matter and were using the knowledge of matter to talk about advaitam , brahman.. understand cycles of life and death..

I oppenheimer or tesla commented saying "why didnt indians use that understanding for industrialization"....

https://www.teslasociety.com/tesla_and_swami.htm

The bigger question is.. with all this "technology" did we increase the longevity or Humanity in this space? 100 years or 1000 years is a very short blip in the journey of space.. and scales of times...

technology might have improved short-term life conditions of humans around the world.. but at the expense of longevity of earth... and that doesnt help the eternal questions : why are humans born?

Brightlife34
Side Hero

Post Number: 9073

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:20 pm:       

Thokkalohdi:

yes we definitely have proofs of scientific advancement. tech advancement ki mass user base kaavali. our splintered kingdom and selfish kings might have kept some of the path breaking ones for themselves. caste/religion added to this

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 18239

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:18 pm:       

Thokkalohdi:

Lot of these "inventions" in early science days are nothing but documenting existing methods, books in ancient india, china, etc.. and getting credit.

Ruj:

westerners are traveling to india, spending time, learning and coming to US and preaching it as if its their own without giving contribution to source...

fellow nikkers antha same line and length lo batting (without any coordination) sesinnappudu...

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 18238

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:13 pm:       

hull construction lo, ship building techniques that were used by keralites were "studied" by british and other colonists.. "documented" and got credited.

We have used electricity with batteries much before battery was "invented" by a british scientist.. now we dont have proof...

Lot of these "inventions" in early science days are nothing but documenting existing methods, books in ancient india, china, etc.. and getting credit.

Whitecollar
Legend
Username: Whitecollar

Post Number: 36367

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:13 pm:       

Invention or patenting?
veni.. vidi.. vici..

Ruj
Megastar

Post Number: 24882

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:12 pm:       

also currently..after industrial revolution and technology innovations..west is looking towards instruments that provide peace beyond materialism..they are looking at things like mindsciences..

indulo indian contribution chala undi, but again all of this is from pre 11th century like MS annai said..
westerners are traveling to india, spending time, learning and coming to US and preaching it as if its their own without giving contribution to source...only things that are visible like Yoga, turmeric, basmati lanti vati meedha manam fight chestham kaani things that we dont know recognize that existed in india is lost to west..dalai lama lanti valu konchem buddhism aspects meedha fight chesthunaru..but hinduismlonchi west steal chesindhi is gone, since we ourselves dont know what it is...rajiv malhotra did lot of work in this arena..u can check on youtube..

Brightlife34
Side Hero

Post Number: 9072

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:10 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

is there a source where i can know more about the points you mentioned. like where they were used first and how it evolved

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 18237

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:09 pm:       

Ysr2009:

Dishwasher

rotimatic is a new invention. which is getting popular...

Ysr2009:

Zipper

saree weaving techniques lo chala innovations unnayi manaki.Why only list one component of clothes?

Ysr2009:

Violin

veena, tabla .. inkennno enno musical instruments unnayi ga. avi mention cheyyaledu?

Ysr2009:

Antibiotics (various, including first artificial)

prosthetic arms lo mana rajasthan or gujrat lo chala famous ayyayi ga.. avi pettaledu

Ysr2009:

Loudspeaker

talking of sound.. did you know about Quantum Statistics was invented by Bose..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyendra_Nath_Bose

Ysr2009:

Vaccination

antey oka process kuda ikkada consider chesav.. but Amartya Sen's definitions of Famine and poverty strategies got him nobel prize... thats innovative right?

Having said all that , i get your point... India doesnt product industrial innovation... but dont say indians are not innovative. there is a difference.

Ruj
Megastar

Post Number: 24881

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:04 pm:       

Gsn1:

Number system from Middle East.

hmm number system and in general mathematics contributionlo india's share has been underrepresented..

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24240

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:00 pm:       

Brightlife34:

add modi

satire aa vunkl

Hawkeye
Username: Hawkeye

Post Number: 5031

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 01:00 pm:       

poni poyeppudu urike poyara? religion based divide chesi tenkesaru ... strategy ni artham cheskunelopu aakulu kaaalipoyay ... border issues lekunte south asia will be a super power ... ee western countries em peekalevu ... inta chinna vishayam ela pasigattalekapoyaro appatlo

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24239

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 12:51 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

it was so effective that it is documented.

somehow, sagam sentence delete ayyindhi...

it is documented that they could make malleable cloth based of silver.

Brightlife34
Side Hero

Post Number: 9070

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 12:50 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

add modi

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24238

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 12:50 pm:       

Bharateeyudu:

even plant based clothes kuda kadaa..

by the way what do u say about numerals..whether they are indian or arab as pointed by him..

yes carding was the main reason for that... the carding mechanishm could plant and animal based fibers to malleable cloth.. and they even did with silver. it was so effective that it is documented.

arabic numerals - is now widely acknowledged that they originated in india. there is no more debate it.

Bharateeyudu
Hero
Username: Bharateeyudu

Post Number: 16674

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 12:46 pm:       

Mental_sachinodu:

even plant based clothes kuda kadaa..

by the way what do u say about numerals..whether they are indian or arab as pointed by him..
HAR GHAR BHAGWA CHAAYEGAA

Mental_sachinodu
Megastar

Post Number: 24237

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 12:43 pm:       

Gsn1:

For eg. Paper, Gun Powder, Printing, Silk from China

Wheels concept from Persia. etc.

As already mentioned ZERO from India.

Here are some of the documented inventions from india

Iron Smelting
City Planning
Public Sanitation system
Public Bath
Building Flood Levee systems
Weighing systems/Scales
Geometric tools like potractors
steel
Grammatical representation and formal system representation or axioms
Medical surgerys(Cataract, cesearean, prosthetic limbs)
war catapults
pens (dipping pens for writing and ink)
concept of cashing checks
mining and metallurgical advancesments(especially zinc)
water wheels
book keeping system ( i believe double-entry system used by early libraries)
war flame throwers
carding - for clothing and silver
mariner's compass
metal suspension bridge
Clocks - the earliest clocks used incense sticks
charkha
manmade pinhole camera

these were all before 11th century... we have an idea of what happened after 11th century.

there is nothing to boast, significant contributions have been made from civilizations and countries across the world.

Scorpio
Legend
Username: Scorpio

Post Number: 31911

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 12:29 pm:       

only White people are inventing...

non-whites are following...

wait for turn of events in history again

Vipersting
Junior Artist

Post Number: 821

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 12:25 pm:       

Innovations come from free thinking like the Renaissance in Europe.

Free thinkers are usually Independent people who dont give a damn about anyone.

In India, this has been discouraged from a long time. Epudu Gumpu lo govinda types andaru.

Also, we got used to corruption. We don't want good systems and leaders in place where you don't have to worry about basic necessities. We want to continue corruption so that personal pockets can be filled.

Ask a common man if he feels bad that there is no innovation in India. He doesn't give a shit. He only cares about earning properties for his kids and nothing else.

In western countries, there is no such peer pressure.

Ysr2009
Side Hero

Post Number: 9008

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 11:22 am:       

IMO, innovation can come only from non-corrupt countries..

deenemma, india lo etu vellinaa full corruption.. government offices lo okkodu karodpati..

kontha mandi uncles govt jobs nunchi retire ayyaaka, corruption meeda bhale class lu peekithaaru.. vaallu life long bathikedi, illu kattukunedi. lanchaala meeda.. i hate this type of uncles to the core.. gondikokallu..

yeah.. we are wired for giving and taking bribes..

corruption and reservations are the two main reasons why people are running out of india

Gsn1
Side Hero

Post Number: 6584

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:54 am:       

Bharateeyudu

-----------
i would like to see list of inventions before industrial revolution of the countries..
-----------

For eg. Paper, Gun Powder, Printing, Silk from China

Wheels concept from Persia. etc.

As already mentioned ZERO from India.

Masularex
Side Hero
Username: Masularex

Post Number: 9338

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:47 am:       

Miniontada:

main reason is non-conformist ni kakulla podichi sampesthar ...

uncle... allah apka bhala kare...

Gsn1
Side Hero

Post Number: 6583

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:36 am:       

The one reason for our philosophical and spiritual way of living is, we had EVERYTHING (Ofcourse before British times), so next logical step for a person with EVERYTHING is becoming spiritual. Hence we are GURUS in that field.

Gsn1
Side Hero

Post Number: 6582

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:34 am:       

Yes, I agree. We are not innovators, but copy cats.

BUT, we are #1 when it comes to spiritual matters. India is SPIRITUAL CAPITAL of the WORLD. And also we are number one in Philosophical matters, so much so that it is ingrained in our blood and upbringing.

Miniontada
Hero
Username: Miniontada

Post Number: 10765

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:30 am:       

main reason is non-conformist ni kakulla podichi sampesthar ...
USA Pulls out of Poverty while India Pushes into Poverty by Govts

Hawkeye

Post Number: 5029

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:26 am:       

Ysr2009:

computer America lo putter time ki Janam purudu posukunnam ... America lo industrial revolution lo vaadinavi like usage of steel, electricity, powered wheels ivanni balisinodu inka balavadaniki edutodini tokkadaniki kanipettinavi, ... Radios, radars, Nuclear weapons, airplanes, household machines, ivanni either pakkanodini tokkaniii or mana Pani easy cheyyaniki kanipettukun aru ... Manaki mana muddi kadukkodanike neellu Levu ... Vallu 'research industries' pette time ki manam independence day cheskuntunnam ... World war anedi China ki kalisochindi, manaki akkadaa bokkale ... Inventions anevi either avasaram vacho lekapote annee undi gula ekko vachayi ippati varaku, manam rentiki cheddar revadi ... Mana nunchi inventions expect cheyyadame tappu ..
Pre-muslim rule manam self-sufficient ... Appudu em lekunda western world Kante Mundu Ela untam? Tables turn avutai edo oka roju, badhapadaku

Samarsimha
Side Hero
Username: Samarsimha

Post Number: 5854

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:19 am:       

Ysr2009:

Indians, lack creativity..

I disagree to this Google CEO design top class revenue generating chrome browser.Satya Nadella re organized Microsoft so many out there but all are on existing platform or existing business.

Innovation needs multiple driving forces fundamental need and risk taking culture.
This part I agree with out products or services most satisfying Indians are based on thousands of years of spiritual journey.

Risk taking culture is a sin if one loose money it will haunt for decades original loss nothing compared to this multitude impact.

Like this so many out there news paper glorify rankers and show pathetic to industry. Marketing in India is just mercy of gujjus mafia abooo kooli job in vomerica gives lot of peace.
Rajasa yodha Rajasekhara Johar Johar
"avineeti, band_,kula pichhi unna party telugu desam party... avuna? kaada?"

Redclaw777
Side Hero
Username: Redclaw777

Post Number: 5997

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:14 am:       

While it is mostly true.....I have my own theory about this.

First is Modern Inventions:

If you have seen the trends and history, most of the inventions in a larger number have come from Developed countries during their Prime Times.

That is becoz the country is self sufficient and having lesser population, the people were in general not struggling for survival and focus more on education, ideas and research. They were also curious, well travelled and had a hunger to grow.

However, having been attacked since the last 600 years and been under tyrannical rules, we have lost our vigour to innovate when struggle for basic existence takes precedence.

Potta nindina prathi Vaadu Kala poshakudey!

Older Inventions:

Other thing is Inventions have majorly come from Europe and other War raged countries. Due to their limited sources, they were forced to explore, were more curious and they had to be better to defeat bigger empires in China/India. Their necessity was the root cause of their invention and being free and self sufficient themselves they focused more on Better Weapons, Ships, Industrialization, etc. And once they took over rich countries like India, they had all the resources in the world to quadrapule their success.

Frankly we were caught in two extremes.

At one time, we were self sufficient, ultra rich and too comfortable in our bubble to even think of the necessity to invent.

The other time, we were an enslaved, ravaged country for long time where ppl were struggling to survive one war after the other to even think of inventions.

Onlytruth
Legend
Username: Onlytruth

Post Number: 221556

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:07 am:       

SUNNA maname kanukkunnam ani anevaru...

aa SUNNA tho ne SUNNA daggara ne aagipoyaamu ?

Dreamcatcher
Hero
Username: Dreamcatcher

Post Number: 10327

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:04 am:       

podduna legisthay maa reddy goppodu or maa naidu goppodu ani kottuku saasthaamu...oka dollar bank balance perugutundi antay ettanti pundakoru edavanaina support cheystaamu...manakenduku vayya ee invention lu, bongu bhoshanam...

Ysr2009
Side Hero

Post Number: 9007

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:04 am:       

>>hawk: ee kalam lo inventions anevi joke ... appudante baga peru vachedi ... ippudu ground-breaking world shaking inventions em undatle

bhale comedy chesaav gaa..

mana generation lo mana kalla mundu jarigina konni inventions..

computer, internet, CD/DVD, chips ( thinevi kaadu ), eCommerce, Smart phone, Cloud Computing, EVs, .. ilaa enno jaruguthunnaai..

as usual gaa, our contribution is big ZERO

we Indians are good in copy & pasting of others tech, doing slavery ( services ), doing repetitive jobs..

Bharateeyudu
Hero

Post Number: 16660

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:57 am:       

Baatasari:

Thanks.. meeru kuda ..eeokkathed lone spam cheyandi.. invent cheyadam kante ee sollu ignore cheyadam easy kada.. ade chestam..

man yesterday oka thread lo u echoed my feelings man..dont know which thread though..

Bharateeyudu
Hero

Post Number: 16659

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:54 am:       

Kinda evaro raasaaru.. resources vundadam valla emi cheyyaledu ani its wrong..When people have ample resources then only they will creative not lazy.. they may not have appetite to conquer lands though like desert dwelling people..

by the way a land which is known for is arts games architechture handlooms handicrafts philosophy music culture scientific research and calling it not creative is biggest joke..

India as a creative nation is dead by 12th century...this nation is now is only filled with slaves and slavery ..some times physically some times mentally based on time period.. I dont see we will come out of it in our life time..

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 3437

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:48 am:       

Baatasari:

Thanks.. meeru kuda ..eeokkathed lone spam cheyandi.. invent cheyadam kante ee sollu ignore cheyadam easy kada.. ade chestam..

Ramchander
Side Hero

Post Number: 3436

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:47 am:       

Zero and the number system: It was around 458 AD, the concept of zero first appeared in India. Hindu astronomer and mathematician named Aryabhata was the first person to create a symbol for zero and it was through his efforts, the mathematical operations like addition and subtraction started using zero. For the first time, zero became globally recognized as a number of its own. Also, the number system that we use today with decimal place-value and zero was also invented in India between the 1st and 6th centuries, as clearly mentioned in Aryabhata’s Bakhshali manuscript.
Buttons: Excavations in Mohenjodaro of Indus Valley Civilisation revealed the existence of buttons, which were used by the people that time not for fastening but for ornamental purposes. Buttons were thus invented in India and they were made of shells with two holes at the centre.
Prefabricated home and movable structure: It is said that during Akbar’s rule in India, there was the existence of the prefabricated and movable structures. They were first invented in 16th century in India during the Mughal rule.
Natural fibres: The varied natural fibres like wool and cotton originated in India. Prior to this, the Greeks used to wear animal skin. During the 5th–4th millennium BCE in the Indus Valley Civilization, people started cotton and jute cultivation. India then invented the art of cotton spinning and later it was converted to fabric. It is also said that cashmere wool, derived from the Kashmir goats, was made in Kashmir first. Even today, cashmere shawls and woollens have maintained their richness and exclusivity.
Cataract surgery: The first cataract surgery was performed by the ancient Indian physician Sushruta, way back in 6th century BCE. To remove the cataract from the eyes, he pushed the lens and used a curved needle to remove it, which were then kept immersed in warm butter for a few days till they were healed completely. Many people from various other countries came to India to seek treatment from Sushruta. His surgical works were later translated to Arabic language and got transported to the European countries.
Some medical treatments: Indians were the first to identify leprosy and many remedies for this disease were found in the Atharva Veda. The treatment of removing stones or the lithiasis treatment was first introduced in India. Historical studies have shown that in the 8th century, a well-known scholar Madhav mentioned about the symptoms and ways of immunization against small pox. We also have heard that the two ancient and alternative methods of treatment still popular, Ayurveda and Siddha, originated in India. They are still used for holistic healing. It was the ancient rishis and munis of India who mastered this method of treatment. Upendra Nath Bramhachari, a Nobel prize nominee and Indian medical practitioner, invented methods to treat visceral leishmaniasis or kala azar or black fever.
Radio/wireless communication: In 1909, Guglielmo Marconi received the Nobel Prize in Physics, for his efforts in the development of wireless telegraphy. But, not many know that it was Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose in 1895 who made the first public demonstration of radio communication waves, two years before Marconi’s demonstration in England. More than a century later, Sir Bose was posthumously credited for his achievement, which truly shaped the face of modern wireless communication.
Shampoo: We use the word “champo” for head massage even today. The Nawabs of Bengal around 1762 during the Mughal rule, used head massage oil which was referred as champo. The word shampoo is derived from champo. Over the years, the champo oil got evolved into shampoo.
Diamonds: Do you know that diamonds were first discovered in India? Huge deposits of diamonds were found in the midst of the alluvial deposits along the rivers Krishna and Godavari in central India. They were mined from there almost 5,000 years ago. Gradually, they were developed into precious stones as mentioned in various ancient India books. Till 18th century, India was the only country where diamonds were found and later on these sparkling stones were found in the mines of Brazil.
Rockets: It was in the 1780s, Tipu Sultan, ruler of the South Indian Kingdom of Mysore, and his father Hyder Ali first made use of iron-cased and metal-cylinder rockets against the large British East India Company’s forces during the Anglo-Mysore Wars. So the first invention of rockets started in India.
First flush: The remains and the historical studies of the Indus Valley Civilisation that existed in India over 5,000 years ago, revealed how India at that time had created highly advanced canals, along with irrigation, water management and sewage systems. The world’s first flush toilets were also discovered in most homes in the Indus Valley Civilisation, which is supposed to be the largest ancient civilisation in the world.
Steel and metal works: Indians were also the pioneers in metallurgy. Sounds strange, isn’t it? But as a matter of fact, high quality steel was produced in India almost 2,000 years back, much before it was used in the West. A seamless celestial globe was also invented for the first time in Kashmir, which is till today considered as one of the most remarkable achievements in metallurgy. Prior to this, it was considered impossible to make a globe made of metal without seams.
Systematic organized education system: How can we forget our ancient Taxila, Nalanda and other universities which introduced a systematic education system? Residential schooling or schools with hostels or in ancient terminology “Gurukul” also started in India, where a single teacher taught several students at a time.
These are just a few of India’s inventions and discoveries which are accepted worldwide. Chess, snakes and ladders, basmati rice, yoga, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, water on the moon, plastic surgery, binary system, ink, Fibonacci numbers, fibre optics and many more, originated in India. As a matter of fact, the list is quite long to cover all ancient inventions and discoveries made in India…

Baatasari
Side Hero
Username: Baatasari

Post Number: 8705

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:41 am:       

brahma satyam jagan-mithyä jivo brahmaiva näparah

Kopadari_manishi
Side Hero
Username: Kopadari_manishi

Post Number: 2123

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:40 am:       

4evertdp:

emaina stuff una vallu jumping jampang to developed countries for career growth.

stuff a bocha
akkadakelli kuda chesedi IT cooli ey ga..edo rocket science la chebutunnavu

Sambar lo Sorakaya mukka - My favorite

Kopadari_manishi
Side Hero
Username: Kopadari_manishi

Post Number: 2122

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:38 am:       

sarle Indians meeda edche mundu meeru chese paniki rani IT jobsgurinchi alochinchandi.

manam foreign elli jobs cheyyali..lachalu sampadinchali..pakkanollu adi cheyyaledu idi cheyyaledu ani edavali

Mundu mana minde set marchukokunda ee edupu thread enduku
G lo dhammu vunte mee pillalani ala penchandi
Sambar lo Sorakaya mukka - My favorite

Bharateeyudu
Hero

Post Number: 16658

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:36 am:       

i would like to see list of inventions before industrial revolution of the countries..

Durgamma
Side Hero
Username: Durgamma

Post Number: 3412

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:36 am:       

1000 years of slavery Indians did not have the liberty to work for themselves. They came out of it in 1947.
TDP for life
Nikhil Yuvasena CCDB President

Brahmagnaani
Side Hero
Username: Brahmagnaani

Post Number: 2781

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:34 am:       

Pavala:

Baga cheppaav pavala undi neelo kooda undi
Old ID is subbarao

Pavala
Legend
Username: Pavala

Post Number: 33417

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:32 am:       

bottom line ettu

kanipettnollu happy na

manam happy na...

end of the day "Happiness" matter...thokkalo ivannee lite...annee kanipetti Corona vasthe motham bokkallo dhuri dhaakkunnaar...manollu bindaag ga thiruguthunnar....

relative definitions
Universal hit talk tho Mahesh ki oka movie padithe, BB2 gatham gathaha - New_user

Naa feeling (sampeyyi)

Hawkeye

Post Number: 5028

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:30 am:       

ee kinda countries lo ye countries British rule lo unnai? veetilo 90% world war time, late 1800's or early 1900's lo kanipettinavi .... appatiki manam em chestunnam? inventions chese paristiti unda? 1600's or so nunchi slavery, 1900's lo aa slavery nunchi vimukthi kosam fighting ... ide saripoindi ... excuse kaadu idi fact ...

ee kalam lo inventions anevi joke ... appudante baga peru vachedi ... ippudu ground-breaking world shaking inventions em undatle, unna pedda ga highlight avvatledu ... mahaa aite virus lu kanipedutunnam ... deenlo manam definite ga venakapadi unnam

Brahmagnaani
Side Hero

Post Number: 2780

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:28 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

Andhuke ninnu nen pichoda ani piliche kaaranam. Already cheppa manu proposed social system based on actions and thoughts.
Old ID is subbarao

4evertdp
Side Hero
Username: 4evertdp

Post Number: 2533

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:28 am:       

cheap copy cats.

emaina stuff una vallu jumping jampang to developed countries for career growth.
My posts in this db are just my opinions. My opinions subject to change with out prior notice.

Emc2
Legend
Username: Emc2

Post Number: 84832

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:25 am:       

instead of saying indias lack in invetions and creativity why don't look around what we achived..

i do agree we need to change our education system and encourage kids go in inventions and creativity side.

when we grew up we were running behind the jobs, min guarantee, now things are changed, our kids can go and think about inventions and take risk..

also failure is a taboo in india, idi kuda change cheyali

oorike ilanti threads esekante what can we do or appeal to indian govt to change the education system, why can't we be creative in changing the system..

mee ideas enti? just threads esesthe use emi untadi, lets do some initiation to change indian education system

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15886

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:22 am:       

Brahmagnaani:

So, are you ready to become a cobbler aka madiga ?? Oo dunnapotu tolu ista cheppulu kutti pedatava?? Let madiga guy take priest post in any famous Indian temple .
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Brahmagnaani
Side Hero

Post Number: 2779

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:18 am:       

Enigmatic:

Budabukkalathananni kanipettaadu emi thelidu pichi koothalu koosthuntaadu. Caste lu leni time Lo puttina manu meeda edusthunnadu. Medieval Age lo vachina mooda nammakaalu agnaaname modern age lo chesina caste based politics choosi india ni decide chesthunnadu
Old ID is subbarao

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15885

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:18 am:       

Enigmatic:

nuvvemi nammavu kada nuvvemi kanipettavu

I am like Nelson Mandela.....trying to save India from the segregation....wanna uplift people from modern aka 21st century apartheid.....

Man be after 15-20 years my efforts would give a noble peace prize ...

YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Enigmatic
Side Hero

Post Number: 5449

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:12 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

nuvvemi nammavu kada nuvvemi kanipettavu

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15884

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 09:11 am:       

Meeku nacchina nacchakapoina its the truth....

Caste system is the root cause of all sorrows in India ....
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Rudraksha
Side Hero
Username: Rudraksha

Post Number: 9131

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:56 am:       

yee anni invention cheyadaaniki kavalisina base knowledge mana nunde spread ayyindi. so midi midi knowledge tho post esi sankga guddukokandi.

Brahmagnaani
Side Hero

Post Number: 2778

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:38 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

Nil knowledge tho matladaku thelikapothe mooskuni koorcho

Manu was in era when caste system didn't exist. He mentioned social system based on quality of life and actions not by caste. Varna word derived from vrinja which means choice. Choice ni batti varna decide ayyindi. By birth caste decide avthundani manu smriti lo ekkada cheppaledu.
Old ID is subbarao

Dreameronaroll
Comedian
Username: Dreameronaroll

Post Number: 1044

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:38 am:       

We have to also consider India pre and post Independence.

1947 lo Independence oche time desam lo unna prathi valuable items dobbukellaru and left us in a situation of drought.

Aa situation nundi world top5 GDP ki reach avvatam is not a joke.

Given our population and the diversity across the country

We have overcome many hurdles.

It will change and India will be better in the future years!! Manam poye lopu we will see India as a superpower.
The one and only Powerstar!!!

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15883

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:35 am:       

DLM saying caste is based on deeds not on birth....

Then why did no Sudra or Dalit became the shankaracharya of amnaya pheetas??

Why not a reddy why not a yadav?? Why not a mala ?? Why not a madiga??
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15882

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:33 am:       

Confused:

https://digitalcommons.law.ggu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?artic le=1004&context=theses

From page 200
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Confused
Side Hero

Post Number: 3310

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:28 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

Manu anta lavdalo gadu casatte system book rasadu ....manollaki aa beku gadu aadarsam...aa Book is the yardstick.

book name? edayina soft copy link unda?

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15881

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:25 am:       

Ysr2009:

exams batti patti raasaamaa, rank vacchindaa, campus job kottaamaa, life lo settle ayyaamaa.. we cant think outside this box..

Think cheste geli chese batch yekkuva...

Take our DB Ferrari as an example....typical Indian village lo argu batch .....oka stereotype mind lo unchukuntadu koncham Alternative ha unna geli chestadu....
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15880

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:22 am:       

Kula gajji unnanta varaku desam bagupade samasye ledu....

Yaak thu.....worst form of segregation in the whole world...

Manu anta lavdalo gadu casatte system book rasadu ....manollaki aa beku gadu aadarsam...aa Book is the yardstick.
YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 15879

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:20 am:       

Brahmagnaani:

Neil Bohr and Schrodinger were inspired by Vedas. Mundaka Upanishad explained connectivity of living beings.

YOLO kada....
Ignore spammers.

Gharshana
Side Hero
Username: Gharshana

Post Number: 4623

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 08:08 am:       

We lack proper progressive system.. We are/were ruled by bunch of idiots who think about themselves not about the country's progress...

That's where we have been from 100's of years and hence the system around the country... Only saving grace is some orgs like ISRO...

Confused
Side Hero

Post Number: 3309

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:49 am:       

Cool_indian:

We were fuxxcked for around 500 years by various civilizations.

asalu aa situation enduku vachindi?

Cool_indian
Side Hero
Username: Cool_indian

Post Number: 5130

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:45 am:       

So what...we built an economy even without that kada. We were fuxxcked for around 500 years by various civilizations. The concept of India is only 70 years old

Startrek
Junior Artist
Username: Startrek

Post Number: 436

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:44 am:       

education, schooling in India teaches survival mindset but not creative thinking. How many engineers has real engineering thinking in India especially graduates from 2000s?
enta sepu manam next ee tech nerchukovali billing penchukovali entha sampadinchali ane tapana inka adi creativity em penchutadi, thinking out of box emuntadi... we desis are bunch of sheeples

Ysr2009
Side Hero

Post Number: 9006

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:41 am:       

exams batti patti raasaamaa, rank vacchindaa, campus job kottaamaa, life lo settle ayyaamaa.. we cant think outside this box..

Chand
Hero
Username: Chand

Post Number: 19170

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:39 am:       

India invented Zero which is basis for everything , so no need to invent new things

Emc2
Legend
Username: Emc2

Post Number: 84831

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:38 am:       

Zero
Ramanujan infinite series
Higgs boson

Chalane unnayi kada, oorike edche Kante koncham re search chesthe telusthadi

Inventions are some time collective effort, I do agree we need more inventions

Confused
Side Hero

Post Number: 3308

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:37 am:       

easy ga brathikeyadam genes lo undi poyindi anukunta.. perfect weather conditions to live for a human being.. kashtapadalsina avasaram emundi ane mindset vachesi untundi...

Hadoop
Hero
Username: Hadoop

Post Number: 19935

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:32 am:       

mana family based echo system..wont let take more risk for individuals....so min garutenteee lo velli job chestaru...

Brahmagnaani
Side Hero

Post Number: 2777

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:32 am:       

Neil Bohr and Schrodinger were inspired by Vedas. Mundaka Upanishad explained connectivity of living beings.

The exact reason was not known to anyone why no one couldn't deliver real time applications of science in Vedas
Old ID is subbarao

Uno
Side Hero
Username: Uno

Post Number: 7207

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:31 am:       

I don’t agree
Also it is not case of India,but most third world countries (check your list too)

Indian immigrants have succeeded in other countries
The issue is, the priorities..the lack of job security,money or opportunities .

If I wanted to be a scientist,artist,biologist or study astronomy..I will not encouraged to do so ..cos parents think there are too little jobs or opportunities or may be I will not be paid much or may be other social reasons
But in US parents won’t care if kids drop out from high school or even from Harvard to pursue their dreams ( Bill Gates,Zuckerburg )
Indian Universities have worst labs and infra than a High School in US and offers no room to discover or research

4evertdp
Side Hero
Username: 4evertdp

Post Number: 2532

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:31 am:       

Anti india thread --- nikkers
My posts in this db are just my opinions. My opinions subject to change with out prior notice.

Thikka_sankara
Legend
Username: Thikka_sankara

Post Number: 34417

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:29 am:       

Lol India lo evado kanipettali for us so we can thoda kottify lol manam em peekam... mana udyogam mana bank balance mana sharelu mana illu mana pillallu.... malli vaallu kooda highest paid jobs.... pakkanodu Mataram enduku kanipettadu?? Eee Indians tho ide problem dolling thoda kortanivvaru lol
Achha ek joke sunaaoon.... desa rakshana kosam emergency pettindi IndiraMMMA

Dma
Megastar
Username: Dma

Post Number: 26534

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:24 am:       

Rudra:

It doesnt mean that we are not intelligent , we are but our mindset is bit different

we want cheap guaranteed money.
risk with potential no result vunte time waste anukontaaru.
Jai Andhra!! Jai Jai Andhra!!!

Dma
Megastar
Username: Dma

Post Number: 26533

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:23 am:       

aadevado TN lo water lo nunchi petrol teesindi credit ivvaraa?

idantha thondi.
Jai Andhra!! Jai Jai Andhra!!!

Rudra
Comedian
Username: Rudra

Post Number: 1518

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:20 am:       

Nyk:

inventions ki mana daggara comfortable alternatives vundevi.

Every generation lives comfortably in their own way starting from early man days ..its because of few world moves.

On its own tech/progress degrades until people push boundaries.

I agree with thread starter.. we are always good at managing whats invented.. invention is not built within our society..

Indians will occupy good positions but somehow i dont see the mindset of pushing boundaries by inventing something ..

May be next generation would try something but for past few generations, we dint .

It doesnt mean that we are not intelligent , we are but our mindset is bit different

Nyk
Hero
Username: Nyk

Post Number: 14233

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:16 am:       

West caught up in industrialization one two generation earlier than India...so it's quite natural for them mechanical upgradation

Ee list lo most of the inventions ki mana daggara comfortable alternatives vundevi...like the saying necessity is the mother of invention... We did not have alternative necessities... Life style matters

Ippatikee most of India don't use pressure cooker (intlo vunte vundochu)

Starc
Hero
Username: Starc

Post Number: 10493

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:15 am:       

Zero

Musukoni kusondi.

Mahi_chiru
Comedian
Username: Mahi_chiru

Post Number: 1764

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:12 am:       

hmm true

Ysr2009
Side Hero

Post Number: 9005

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 07:00 am:       

one-sixth of humanity..

didnt invent not a single product..

sigguchetu manaki..

Ysr2009
Side Hero

Post Number: 9004

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 06:57 am:       

yes, I am telling that.

we, Indians, lack creativity..

edo byheart chesi theory exams raase education thappa, indians are not wired for inventing

kinda mention chesina greatest human inventions lo okati koodaa Indian contribution ledu...

where is the problem?

zero manade, 4000 years back solar system kanipettaam, earth circumference calculate chesaam, vedaalu raasaam ani notikocchina sollu raayakandi..

Austria-Hungary
Transistor
Remote control

Belgium
Newspaper
Saxophone
Plastics

Czech Republic
Soft contact lenses

France
Adding machine
Pressure cooker
Hot air balloon
Parachute
Submarine
Ambulance service
Photography
Airship
Helicopter
Animation
Cinema

Germany
Printing press
Newspaper
Clarinet
Pocket watch
Automated calculator
Light bulb
Microphone
TV
Petrol/gasoline & Diesel engines
Automobile (+engine, differential gear...)
Parachute (bagged)
Motorcycle
Synthetic rubber
Synthetic fertilizers
Antibiotics (first effective one)
Jet engine
LCD screen
Walkman

Italy
Glasses
Viol and cello
Mechanical clock
Violin
Thermometer
Barometer
Piano
Telephone
Radio
AC motor

Netherlands
Microscope
Telescope
Pendulum clock
Mercury thermometer
Audio tape
Video tape
CD
CD-ROM

Russia
Parachute (knapsack)
Tramway (electric)
Radio (receiver)
Tube TV
Helicopter
Antibiotics (first peptide)

Sweden
Astronomical lenses
Dynamite

Switerland
Comic strips
Wrist watch

United Kingdom
Postage stamp
Fire extinguisher
Magazine
Steam engine
Refrigerator
Gas turbine
Alternating current
Light bulb
Vaccination
Locomotive
Railway
Lawn mower
Gas stove/cooker
Negative & colour photography
Synthetic dye
Metro/Subway
Antiseptic surgery
Antibiotics (first broad-range)
Radio
Loudspeaker
Jet engine
Video Games
World Wide Web and web browser

Canada
Quartz watch

China
Paper money
Navigational compass
Firearms

Japan
CD-ROM
MiniDisk

Mexico
Oral contraceptive pill

USA
Steam boat
Submarine
Refrigerator
Alternating current
Telegraph
Tramway
Dishwasher
Regrigerator
Vacuum cleaner
Radio (transmission)
Phonograph
Cash register
AC motor
Zipper
Electric stove/cooker
Electronic TV & TV Broadcast
Microwave oven
Atomic clock
Charge/credit card
Electronic calculator
Video games
Laserdisk
Photocopier
Air Conditioner
Tractor
Antibiotics (various, including first artificial)
Traffic lights
Parking meter

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x728208){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: