Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Who won & who lost ? Indian Jugaad vs...

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through October 06, 2019 » Who won & who lost ? Indian Jugaad vs German stubbornness. « Previous Next »

Dma
Megastar
Username: Dma

Post Number: 24135
Posted From: 70.176.174.40

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 09:54 am:       

@balli

thanks for taking time.
Jai Andhra!! Jai Jai Andhra!!!

Doraveerachakra
Side Hero
Username: Doraveerachakra

Post Number: 9709
Posted From: 82.11.231.97

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 09:36 am:       

and yet here you are , averagely ....like me and others in the db

Ballasticmissile
Hero
Username: Ballasticmissile

Post Number: 13302
Posted From: 79.216.170.90

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 09:00 am:       

Viswamitra:

joined your university

first of all thats not my university, also it's not a real university( it cant award phd to anyone, its just a technical training institute called university of applied sciences)...but university near my place....

in my university number of Indians was 16, yes you heard it right due to the language barrier.

now,

i saw their paper.... it's kinda cheezy ....3 questions 100 marks...1 hour...50 mark pass...ofcourse indians fail ....thats why jugaad of missile happened :D :D
Capacity vundi, laziness, and uninspired life is a waste of time.
YOLO kada....
But experiences is how you bring meaning to life. Worthiness should be earned with adequate efforts.

Viswamitra
Side Hero
Username: Viswamitra

Post Number: 4250
Posted From: 95.144.43.6

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 08:54 am:       

Ballasticmissile:

All this means is most Indians who joined your university don't have bolls to pass courses...
Inti lopaley kulam, gadapa daatithey manamantha Hinduvulam...

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 13292

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 05:41 am:       

Oka Hollywood movie teeyocchu, ee incident tho.

My friend and french girl would-be hero and female lead. I would make a guest appearance as a person, who gave the idea, central to the whole thing, but very less duration role.
YOLO kada....
But experiences is how you bring meaning to life. Worthiness should be earned with adequate efforts.

Ballasticmissile
Hero

Post Number: 13291

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 05:27 am:       

This is a classic amma, geopolitics, cultural differences, psychology and economics are involved. You can help germans in this dilemma as Indians.

so, here it goes.

there is a Fachhochschule, which opened 15 years back, in the German system this is the industry-oriented education, where you cant enter a Ph.D. with its degree but can get jobs easily.

as a new university, to attract many students to get the funding they started most courses in English (this English thing happened in 2011), unlike most Germany where they are taught in german.

Indians flocked there. However, unlike our country where there are restricted admissions, in germany they took as many as they can. But, there are certain weed out courses that are designed to filter undesired, if you fail three times you are out for good in Germany, in that specialization.

likewise, 300 people joined 2 engineering masters in 2 years, out of 300 almost 240 are Indians. However, many are unable to pass through the weed out courses of two professors, who teach mathematics. 18-month masters became 4 years still the graduation rate is 7-8 percent. Then entered the missile (which is me), I moved to their place as I studied at another university near that place, seeing their ordeal I advised them to do the exchange semester (just as I did double masters) and complete the weed out courses in another country and transfer the credits through bologna process.

Most people didn't take it seriously, but one did and went to France and completed the courses and came back and asked for transfer of credits, similarly, his girlfriend from France came to do the exchange semester in this Fachhochschule, where the administration asked to do the weed out courses, which she declined and did other courses, after 6 months this girl asked for the certificates, which the university declined citing the non-completion of te courses suggested. Similarly my friend's request for transfer of french credits is also declined by those professors, this girl went to the German court and the ruling came in favor of the university.

Then she went for the European court, where french university represented her, the Indian guy, who is her boyfriend, and my friend (he completed all his study except those weed out courses and which he completed in France) asked to include him as plaintiff, which they dod after a deliberation and ceratin fee.

The ruling came in this girl's and my friend's favor. The court ruled that the bologna process must be respected, and the universities cant ask the students who completed the same courses in other European countries to do it again citing ambiguity in quality. My friend graduated in 2017 now working in Airbus.

taking this example other students also did complete the weed out courses in other german universities, where it's easy, again the professors declined. But as they did it in other german universities the lower german court itself directed to respect other professor's assessment. As if failed the student cant take the course again in whole Germany, if passed, it must be respected. (again Indians who did this and went court and got the verdict)

Many took this route and started graduating in 2018, most Indians done it and other country nations also followed the path and started graduating.

Now those professors are the top tier and above the chain, who are unable to accept the defeat, "German stubbornness". So, in the administrative meeting, they introduced the resolutions to change the admission criteria so that Indians don't join the university, they want to introduce GATE raking (yes you heard it right, Indian GATE ranking) a mandatory thing. However, the management is wary, saying, it may not be a good idea given the recent developments in the university. Singling out a Nationality would send wrong signals, and the complaints of xenophobia, which they want to avoid, due to their recent history.

So, they changed the criteria to Mandatory gate score for Indians and GRE cutoff for other non-EU nationalities. The results are disastrous. Usually, 80-100 students used to join this Fachhochschule, in Engineering. But this year the number of people who took admission are 11 and only 6 people joined the master's program.

Now, there are whispers going on that if the same continues for another 2 years, they are gonna lose their funding and their jobs. Due to the lack of students.

Who won and who lose ?? I think both lost here. What do you guys think ??
YOLO kada....

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x230e288){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: