Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Mueller on hill!!

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through July 26, 2019 » Mueller on hill!! « Previous Next »

Vishwamitra
Username: Vishwamitra

Post Number: 1938

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 02:44 pm:       

Rocketk2:

not true.. politics and law don't go well together antaru andhuke..
Ee board meedha several time we discussed .. the directives are clear . The special investigation is about investigation into Russians interference , suspicious links of trump campaign and did trump admin interfere with the investigation .
That is the directive and premise .. under this guidance , they ran the investigation
He followed a text book investigation..
A nendhuku question cheyyaledhu .. B ni endhuku question cheyya ledhu anedhi presumptuous!!. It make us think we know more than what we do. He clearly wrote In the report relevance of all the parties investigated . The only way you get answer to that questions is if they publish the investigation reports.. if DOJ believes there is a false play nothing is stopping them from investigating.

And by the way, he was instructed by DOJ not to talk on investigation that precedes this and current investigation. And this why this gets frustrating.

Dossier is not the only reason. It was well established that dossier was one of the artifacts presented for fisa warrant .ayina they keep repeating and some start believing.

What you are seeing is gotcha politics ..just pick something and put a doubt in our head. Joseph midsummer anedhi not even relevant to this investigation.. but they put a word out there today so we can go for spin. It will be debunked in a day but the seed of doubt is in the head.. this is a classic modus operandi..
with advent of social media Russians mastered it. If we are not careful , the lines between truth and false will forever be blurred !!

Finally, people like muelller and Comey are not partisan Hacks that politicians are making you believe.shame on them for making the claim !!

The republican playbook is to dent the credibility by sowing doubts that cannot be clarified ( by their own government guidelines) in the 3 hrs. Looks like they are succeeding to an extent !! If the doubts are explored further answers will be there!!

so you are true
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017%E2%80%932019)

so according to the original memo
Mueller was also mandated to pursue "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." The probe included a criminal investigation which looked into potential obstruction of justice charges against Trump and members of his campaign or his administration.[8]

so he chose to only act on information that appeared related to the collusion theory related to only Trump team or with the team on the other side of the fence? I have seen nothing for the other side of the aisle (when they have been the authors of the reports/dossier which formed the basis of this investigation). Its a known fact that Russia and many other countries try and interfere in American elections all the time.
The universal friend, vishwamitra was here.

Rocketk2
Side Hero
Username: Rocketk2

Post Number: 6879
Posted From: 107.77.70.23

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 02:35 pm:       

Vishwamitra:

he lucked out that Dems are in charge of house, if GOP was in charge thing would be over long ago

investigation or testimony.!??
He did it want to do testimony any way

If you are talking investigation, no Democrats is in charge. It was all republicans

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6878

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 02:33 pm:       

Vishwamitra:

The charge was Trump collusion with russians, not if russians interfered in the elections.

not true.. politics and law don't go well together antaru andhuke..
Ee board meedha several time we discussed .. the directives are clear . The special investigation is about investigation into Russians interference , suspicious links of trump campaign and did trump admin interfere with the investigation .
That is the directive and premise .. under this guidance , they ran the investigation
He followed a text book investigation..
A nendhuku question cheyyaledhu .. B ni endhuku question cheyya ledhu anedhi presumptuous!!. It make us think we know more than what we do. He clearly wrote In the report relevance of all the parties investigated . The only way you get answer to that questions is if they publish the investigation reports.. if DOJ believes there is a false play nothing is stopping them from investigating.

And by the way, he was instructed by DOJ not to talk on investigation that precedes this and current investigation. And this why this gets frustrating.

Dossier is not the only reason. It was well established that dossier was one of the artifacts presented for fisa warrant .ayina they keep repeating and some start believing.

What you are seeing is gotcha politics ..just pick something and put a doubt in our head. Joseph midsummer anedhi not even relevant to this investigation.. but they put a word out there today so we can go for spin. It will be debunked in a day but the seed of doubt is in the head.. this is a classic modus operandi..
with advent of social media Russians mastered it. If we are not careful , the lines between truth and false will forever be blurred !!

Finally, people like muelller and Comey are not partisan Hacks that politicians are making you believe.shame on them for making the claim !!

The republican playbook is to dent the credibility by sowing doubts that cannot be clarified ( by their own government guidelines) in the 3 hrs. Looks like they are succeeding to an extent !! If the doubts are explored further answers will be there!!

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 1937

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 02:13 pm:       

Ruj:

ee mueller kurrod maree soft unnad..

he lucked out that Dems are in charge of house, if GOP was in charge thing would be over long ago

Ruj
Megastar
Username: Ruj

Post Number: 23398
Posted From: 170.202.122.3

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 01:55 pm:       

Vishwamitra:

ee mueller kurrod maree soft unnad..

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 1936

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 01:48 pm:       

Ruj:

you dont have any right to exonerate preseident antu mueller meedha paduthad endi ee turner kurrod..

asalu aa term vadindi trump kada..i was exonerated ani..daniki response ga mueler annadu I did not ani..

Musafir
Side Hero
Username: Musafir

Post Number: 3541
Posted From: 165.225.34.160

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 01:48 pm:       

Comey is a man with integrity annaru.
Teera chooste, pustakam motham pettiness.
Mueller ki kooda same.
Ivala emo bithara choopulu, nakem telvadu annattu answers. Kikiki.
Peter Strzok, Lisa Page texts choosam. Vallu matram panilo full of integrity unna manushulu ata.
Kikiki.
No bias ever. Kikiki.

Praying for something implies that, despite God's omniscience, he doesn't already know what you want.

Ruj
Megastar
Username: Ruj

Post Number: 23397
Posted From: 170.202.122.3

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 01:47 pm:       

you dont have any right to exonerate preseident antu mueller meedha paduthad endi ee turner kurrod..

asalu aa term vadindi trump kada..i was exonerated ani..daniki response ga mueler annadu I did not ani..

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 1934

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 01:38 pm:       

Rocketk2:

Bottomline is russian heavily interfered with Americans elections
They favored trump
There were some doubtful connections
Special counsel investigated and found no 'indisputable' evidences
But they found significant attempts of obstruction..
They wrote a report and gave it to DOJ
DOJ used like it want to and now house is trying to use like it wants to

The charge was Trump collusion with russians, not if russians interfered in the elections. Specific charge which got discharged as they did not find any evidence of Trump colluding with Ruskies. Obstruction of justice is based on observations but so is the point that the whole investigation was trumped up due to a dossier of questionable origins which was never investigated. If you are looking for something influencing something would you not go to the source of the something? Adi ikkada missing. He may have said that its predates him but where are his recommendations to the DOJ or FBI to investigate that? did not happen, its the DOJ at this point under Barr thats investigating that.

Musafir
Side Hero

Post Number: 3540
Posted From: 172.58.96.103

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:22 pm:       

If indeed the dossier was the basis of one investigation that led to this investigation, the whole thing will be dismissed in courts. Ide db lo dossier ni nammina vallu chala mandi unnaru. Kikiki.

Praying for something implies that, despite God's omniscience, he doesn't already know what you want.

Djt_2020
Megastar
Username: Djt_2020

Post Number: 20612
Posted From: 166.137.244.121

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:02 pm:       

Total bull shit. When there is no crime, what is there in cover up? He threatened trump staff to spill something but could not get anything. Trump should ask them to investigate comey; muller and Obama staff and Obama for thier obstruction of duties to president
old id jai_YCP

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6877

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:36 am:       

Mueller is in a no win situation. The way these hearings go, nothing material will come other that out of context quotes from both sides
I am with Mueller. The report is extremely elaborate. There were facts documented which no one contradicted so far!!
The questions are all about why you did not do something... well .. he is constantly directing them to DOJ guidelines. This is painful. Watching the twisting and turning of questions !!

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6876

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:23 am:       

Vishwamitra:

ippudu chestunnaru anedi daniki reply kadu sami, he led investigation and was the reason why Manafort, Flynn, Cohen were indicted why was the same yardstick not applied to Simpson and others? Ultimately its due to the bias in his team anedi telustundi

nope.. there is a fallacy in that argument . It was not just those three that was not charged. There was several others. The republican put a spotlight on those three to create a conspiracy.

Nenu appati sangathe matladathunna.. if I get you a republican name that is not charged will it make him biased other way
Heck the president is not charged inspite of doucmented evidence in attempts of obstruction..

I am repeating .. it sounds that way to you because they picked that line .. there are several people that are not charged from both sides . So there is a flaw in that inference

Okkkati alochichu tammudu before you conclude.. if it is so open and close bias.. why is the unredacted not released?? Akkada mueller bokkala Kante .. trump vi ekkuva vuntayi.. **** loves trump anedhani lo aa dots redact chesthe chalu

Bottomline is russian heavily interfered with Americans elections
They favored trump
There were some doubtful connections
Special counsel investigated and found no 'indisputable' evidences
But they found significant attempts of obstruction..
They wrote a report and gave it to DOJ
DOJ used like it want to and now house is trying to use like it wants to

Inka deep state adhantha.. false narrative .. it's sad to see people of integrity being destroyed to placate a man with no integrity

Cool_indian
Side Hero
Username: Cool_indian

Post Number: 4373
Posted From: 108.253.242.151

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:21 am:       

Vishwamitra:

investigation itself is based on false dossier and false statement by simpson and did you not find it your responsibility to pursue and prosecute those people ante, they occurred before my time anta

yes dossier may be fake. But the investigation evolved beyond this and uncovered other things. If FBI says we are sorry to get a court order and initiate the investigation and it turned out to be false, would you consider the other findings in the report.

If you say- the dossier is fake so the investigation undermines other real obstruction findings, then I rest my case.

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 1933

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:06 am:       

Rocketk2:

and you proved what I said !! This what they are doing
And answer was given by Mueller .. do we want to go into charging decisions !!

The only way you get your answer is if you open up the investigation notes. Barr and DOJ has them .. why are they not opening .. seriously why do have to rely on conspiracy when your government holds all the cards ... there has to be a reason!!

Another uranium plutonium kind of misdirection targeted at a certain audience .. we should be able to see clear thru this..

ippudu chestunnaru anedi daniki reply kadu sami, he led investigation and was the reason why Manafort, Flynn, Cohen were indicted why was the same yardstick not applied to Simpson and others? Ultimately its due to the bias in his team anedi telustundi

Musafir
Side Hero

Post Number: 3537
Posted From: 165.225.34.160

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:55 am:       

Na takeaways so far.
Collusion lo Trump involvement ledu.
Obstruction lo undi.
Charge cheyyala odda anedi DOJ decision.
Already telisinde. Malli public drama. Work bamboo ledu veellaki.
Repu malli impeachment ani voting ki pampu sardukuntaru. Another enquiry, another hearing, rinse and repeat.

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6875

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:53 am:       

Vishwamitra:

why did he pursue Flyn and Manafort while leaving Pete, simpson, christopher

and you proved what I said !! This what they are doing
And answer was given by Mueller .. do we want to go into charging decisions !!

The only way you get your answer is if you open up the investigation notes. Barr and DOJ has them .. why are they not opening .. seriously why do have to rely on conspiracy when your government holds all the cards ... there has to be a reason!!

Another uranium plutonium kind of misdirection targeted at a certain audience .. we should be able to see clear thru this..

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6874

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:47 am:       

And btw. This is useful for people who did not read mueller report( I read the public one)
You can atleast read this transcript to get cliff notes of that report..

There are things that Trump did that are shocking and cringe worthy. What went into report is 100 percent truth .. no one can't deny .. so they are resorting to what about

Doug Collins started off by saying
"The presidents negative reaction to this investigation is understandable because he knows in his heart he is innocent. he inquired the possibility of firing special counsel but did not act. "

I am paraphrasing what I heard from Doug Collins..

So If I believe in my heart that I am innocent, I can obstruct any investigation against me ?.. what is this line of defense and why do republicans feel this is valid ??

Imagine Clinton saying I believe I am innocent in whitewater investigation ( he was exonerated).. so I shut down ken Starr!!! Just imagine.. that's where we are :-)

Ringo_rangaswamy
Megastar
Username: Ringo_rangaswamy

Post Number: 24457
Posted From: 8.36.66.4

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:47 am:       

Ringo_rangaswamy:

Asal meeda

Asal thaatha meeda

Ringo_rangaswamy
Megastar

Post Number: 24456

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:46 am:       

Cool_indian:

Mueller clearly said they reached out to him to interview and he denied.

Asal meeda investigate chestunnaro aadi statement theeskokkunda Mueller report ivvatam enti?

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 1932

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:46 am:       

Rocketk2:

Here is what's happening from republican side(IMO)
They are attacking mueller for indictment last he did not do .. That is no winner judicially , it will just get enough blogs ready.
You don't want Mueller to go why someone is charged and someone is not.. if you really what , open the non redacted version and intenal deliberations to whole world. Appudu evadiki kavalsina red meat vallaki dorukuthundhi..

It is obvious they were not charged because they were not relevant to investigation.. all Republicans do is to create pizza sex ring kind of conspiracies and keep it in their dark space for years.. it will be like that old lady in McCain meeting who thought Obama is a Muslim so she can't trust him

I don't need to say what is happening Democrat side. They are just reading the report to public!! Aa mathram dhaniki..oka press meet Pettukunte poyedhi. Mueller is not going to give them anything more

a big LOL - why did he pursue Flyn and Manafort while leaving Pete, simpson, christopher? hiding behind the redacted version is not the answer here. Consistency missing akkada.

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 1931

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:44 am:       

Cool_indian:

Is there crime done - NO
Is there obstruction or collusion - YES
Is there intent - May be

investigation itself is based on false dossier and false statement by simpson and did you not find it your responsibility to pursue and prosecute those people ante, they occurred before my time anta, he had no issues going after Flynn and Manafort for issues that happened before his time :-) and on a mention that so were the attorney general and others and they had no issue with answering those questions and going after those people he says I have no comment

Cool_indian
Side Hero

Post Number: 4372

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:44 am:       

Starc:

Report lo unda ante undi.

There is not enough to prosecute him babai becuase there is no crime anta. Mueller clearly said they reached out to him to interview and he denied. They could have taken his statements on oath and cross checked with the other interviews. Lying on oath could have been a prosecutable offense. But he did declined the interview.

Ringo_rangaswamy
Megastar

Post Number: 24455

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:41 am:       

Ringo_rangaswamy:

If you have a head u agree that tatha gadu tapou cheshadu.

Thappu chesadu ani cheppalsinodu cheppaledu because of DoJ policy. DoJ AG clean chit ichesaadu.

Only option is Congress. Akkada numbers not on the side of those who want to impeach.

Classic case of "Operation Successful, Patient Died".

Ringo_rangaswamy
Megastar

Post Number: 24454

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:40 am:       

Rocketk2:

irony is Trump is crapping on the institutions and institutionalists that are protecting him!!

Court of law vs Court of public ofinion

Court of law matter lo principles from DoJ holding him back.
Court of public opinion - a2 care - Dump can manage

So thaatha will do anything to stop mueller report from going anywhere which kind of already is.

This testimony is the last resort for Dems and for anyone who wants to see action. If this fails, bye bye Mueller Report.

Starc
Side Hero
Username: Starc

Post Number: 8832
Posted From: 172.58.231.135

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:39 am:       

If you have a head u agree that tatha gadu tapou cheshadu.

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6873

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:38 am:       

Here is what's happening from republican side(IMO)
They are attacking mueller for indictment last he did not do .. That is no winner judicially , it will just get enough blogs ready.
You don't want Mueller to go why someone is charged and someone is not.. if you really what , open the non redacted version and intenal deliberations to whole world. Appudu evadiki kavalsina red meat vallaki dorukuthundhi..

It is obvious they were not charged because they were not relevant to investigation.. all Republicans do is to create pizza sex ring kind of conspiracies and keep it in their dark space for years.. it will be like that old lady in McCain meeting who thought Obama is a Muslim so she can't trust him

I don't need to say what is happening Democrat side. They are just reading the report to public!! Aa mathram dhaniki..oka press meet Pettukunte poyedhi. Mueller is not going to give them anything more

Cool_indian
Side Hero

Post Number: 4370

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:37 am:       

Vishwamitra:

akkada emi ledu ani telcharu kada, obstruction of justice is just an effort by the dems to salvage something out of this and see if it can stick and help in election year.

Is there crime done - NO
Is there obstruction or collusion - YES
Is there intent - May be

Report was not clear. But he is answering a lot of questions that are in the grey area.

Trump tweeted 10+ times in the last 3 hours leading to this hearing. He is agitated and also disturbed/scared (may be)

Vishwamitra

Post Number: 1929

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:31 am:       

maku enduku tarture. akkada emi ledu ani telcharu kada, obstruction of justice is just an effort by the dems to salvage something out of this and see if it can stick and help in election year. Integrity na bokka na

no book thrown at Simpson who started the whole thing, no book thrown at Christpher , no book thrown at the attorneys in his own team who were on record opposing trump -inka integrity ekkada edichindi sami

Cool_indian
Side Hero

Post Number: 4369

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:28 am:       

First question

Do you agree with President's statement that there is "No Collusion and No Obstruction"

His answer - NO

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6872

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:27 am:       

Ringo_rangaswamy:

Mana ofinion but he is holding institutional integrity which is far more important .

not just him .. they are many..
irony is Trump is crapping on the institutions and institutionalists that are protecting him!!

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6871

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:25 am:       

Rediff:

btw, repubs kochesariki question repeat request and time running out!! .. reg Q on stokes texts deletion point!! .

imostly I noticed , Republicans asking did you say this.. blah blah ..and then quote the page and text... I think they will change their questioning pattern. Because that is what he will do if they ask 'did you ?'
On the other hand Democrats are saying you said so and so.. so it is easy for him to go forward.

Lot of what's happening is theater.. both sides came prepared .. people like comeu are a bit emotional .. so they can be pushed..I think Mueller is not .. let's see how rest of it goes

Ringo_rangaswamy
Megastar

Post Number: 24453

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:16 am:       

Guriginja:

aayanni tappu pattentha manaki ledbu ani naa yokka idhi.

Agree. Mana ofinion but he is holding institutional integrity which is far more important .

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6870

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:14 am:       

He made it clear a month back he his not going to deviate from report. He said at the starting he is sticking to doj guideline on this testimony. Barr agreed he gave the guidelines.
So that is the pretext

Democrats are trying to make sure people read the relevant portions where Trump lead to obstruction of justice
Republicans are trying to find holes in his reports and throwing some haymakers

That is all going to be there

Ohio chair asks why he did not charge some John guy.. mueller looked at him sternly and said somethings like better we don't get into charging decisions !!

That was the only time he stepped even an inch

Rediff
Comedian
Username: Rediff

Post Number: 1398
Posted From: 204.64.147.248

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:06 am:       

evariki kaavalsinavi vaallu erukuntunnaaru

btw, repubs kochesariki question repeat request and time running out!! .. reg Q on stokes texts deletion point!! .. also presumption of innocence related one ..

Hadoop
Hero
Username: Hadoop

Post Number: 14401
Posted From: 66.129.87.212

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 09:53 am:       

mulleer...kiki...its dem group lead chesina investigation ayinaa nothing found...you know what it means..

Djt_2020
Megastar
Username: Djt_2020

Post Number: 20602
Posted From: 100.36.224.18

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 09:51 am:       

time pass investigation chesi millions karchubetti sodhi poo analysis.
old id jai_YCP

Guriginja
Legend
Username: Guriginja

Post Number: 41899
Posted From: 47.39.180.113

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 09:49 am:       

Ringo_rangaswamy:

Veedi principles thagaleyyaa

Unusual preaident needs unisual stand.

Agree and more over he is sticking by a policy and not a law. But may be indict chesthe kallolam avuddhi anukunnademo...aayanni tappu pattentha manaki ledbu ani naa yokka idhi.

Ringo_rangaswamy
Megastar

Post Number: 24452
Posted From: 8.36.66.20

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 09:46 am:       

Veedi principles thagaleyyaa

Unusual preaident needs unisual stand.

Dump safe. More heartburn for Dems.

Rocketk2
Side Hero

Post Number: 6869

Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 08:57 am:       

Mueller :
in the course of my career, I have seen several threats to America. The interference by The Russians by far is one of the largest threats we ever faced

I paraphrased a bit but that was as close to what he said.

He said his testimony will be limited and he will follow DOJ guidelines.. so don't expect much.

Watch if you are interested in seeing how a career prosecutor and man of integrity goes about his job!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x992278){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: