Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Interview tips...

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Archive through July 14, 2019 » Interview tips... « Previous Next »

Mamamiya786
Megastar
Username: Mamamiya786

Post Number: 26280
Posted From: 69.109.128.225

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 01:11 pm:       

STAR INTERVIEW METHOD:

Situation: Describe the situation that you were in or the task that you needed to accomplish. You must describe a specific event or situation, not a generalized description of what you have done in the past. Be sure to give enough detail for the interviewer to understand. This situation can be from a previous job, from a volunteer experience, or any relevant event.

Task: What goal were you working toward?

Action: Describe the actions you took to address the situation with an appropriate amount of detail and keep the focus on YOU. What specific steps did you take and what was your particular contribution? Be careful that you don’t describe what the team or group did when talking about a project, but what you actually did. Use the word “I,” not “we” when describing actions.

Result: Describe the outcome of your actions and don’t be shy about taking credit for your behavior. What happened? How did the event end? What did you accomplish? What did you learn? Make sure your answer contains multiple positive results.
Sensation(About Bala):He can win in atleast half of the segments in Rayalaseema. Emi matladutunnavo neeku telusa. He can contest any where in coastal and rayalaseema districts. I personally feel he should contest from Srikakulam dt.

Jagan|Modi|

Mamamiya786
Megastar
Username: Mamamiya786

Post Number: 26279
Posted From: 69.109.128.225

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 01:07 pm:       

dinemma enni interview chesina ... konni interviews simple ga potai ..
technical stuff ki entha value istamo , rest of the stuff ki anthe importance ivvalli ..

never ending process
Sensation(About Bala):He can win in atleast half of the segments in Rayalaseema. Emi matladutunnavo neeku telusa. He can contest any where in coastal and rayalaseema districts. I personally feel he should contest from Srikakulam dt.

Jagan|Modi|

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x8dda478){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: