Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Working on a startup idea, need your ...

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Working on a startup idea, need your inputs « Previous Next »

Sssameer
Junior Artist
Username: Sssameer

Post Number: 20
Posted From: 122.167.165.32

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 02:11 am:       

Emc2:

Please add your email id here www.utilizeai.com so you can join the early access. You might change your opinion when you see our beta.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 19

Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 02:09 am:       

Twitter:

Hello Twitter

Our builder is where one will modify and further extend functionality of the apps. We see this as a good strategy to retain customers as the switching costs will be high for a business that already built apps on the platform.

Also, We will give cloud-based and on-premise solutions to cater to data sensitive enterprises

If you think this can add value in your organization, I can connect with you outside the db. Your email id?

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 18

Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 02:02 am:       

Janasena:

1. Today we are at b2b startups that are sales and operations heavy as our early adopters
2. In such startups, it is important to streamline sales/operations with an internal app. Our low cost x high customization proposition could be attractive for them.
3. That's true. We are considering this fact to choose the first adopters.

These are great questions, can you tell me what do you do? Alternatively, I can connect offline if you drop an email id.

Twitter
Legend
Username: Twitter

Post Number: 66449
Posted From: 136.56.55.91

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 07:37 am:       

Nice thought Sameer. I have couple of questions.
1.you said your app provides building blocks to build clients software, what if he needs to enhance it after sometime? Are you going to support lifetime ,if that is the case isnt that the lifetime subscription? since user doesn't have technical acumen to maintain your utility.

2.where are you maintaining clients data? Any centralized cloud storage or on site ? I wouldn't keep my data offsite .

All the Best.

Emc2
Legend
Username: Emc2

Post Number: 74344
Posted From: 74.96.198.115

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 07:11 am:       

nothing unique
It's ok

Janasena
Junior Artist
Username: Janasena

Post Number: 681
Posted From: 83.250.245.78

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 04:11 am:       

Some basic fundemental questions

1. Who are the target audience? Is it startups or SMEs, who cant afford to spend much for having processes/systems for basic things
2. If so, what is that they are going to gain by creating applications rather than using some thing off the shelf?
3. If data is in small portions I would prefer an excel rather than an application unless application can provide more value adds. Like for example, if I mention in my application that I am selling to X retailer, unless until it throws up options like ABC retailers whom I can sell to I dont see any value

AI or any other usage, if used in integration to Apps will be much more useful than basic apps itself in my view.
Jai_YCP:

PK 2 segments -2 lakhs (avg 1 lakh per segment)
inko 10 segments - 6 lakhs (abg 60K per segment)
inko 15 segments - 2.5 lakhs (avg 15K per segment)
migilina 100+ segments - 4.5 lakhs (4-5k per segment)

Thokkalohdi
Hero
Username: Thokkalohdi

Post Number: 16227
Posted From: 45.125.146.34

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 03:56 am:       

Sssameer:

sir

DB lo saars enduku...

OK... Got it... Straightforward requirements ki baagundi...

Enterprise grade solutions kastam with first release. But still you will have a play with simple Dashboard or reporting apps with larger enterprises.
Caste: Shudra, Sub-caste: Software , Sub-sub-caste: nri Kula daivam: satyam raju

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 17
Posted From: 122.172.165.225

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 03:56 am:       

Rajakeeyam:

Hi Rajakeeyam

Thanks for subscribing. I will keep you posted about our progress. Can you share more about your product or a website? Will help me understand the problem better.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 16

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 03:53 am:       

Dma:

We are directly solving this problem. As the businesses can now build apps from scratch, they will not find trouble like they do in customizing a subscribed crm/erp app.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 15

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 03:48 am:       

Dma:

Hello Dma

Thanks for showing interest. I would love to know more about where you think this will fit in, can you DM me your email id?

To answer your questions,
We are building new apps from scratch and want to target companies that are looking to move away from costly SaaS subscriptions like Zoho, Salesforce etc. We cannot customize their existing tools.

We will host the apps for the users, and any further modifications can be done from our builder interface.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 14

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 03:40 am:       

Thokkalohdi:

At the core, every app will be configured as a set of entities, their attributes, and relationships between them. Our assumption is that, any business logic is an operation on one or more entities. Now the 20 point business logic is nothing but 20 rules that user defines using our controlled natural language interface.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 13

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 03:35 am:       

Viswamitra:

That's great. Congratulations.

Can you tell me more about your product? Any website I can look at? Also, congrats on tech nation.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 12

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 03:33 am:       

Thokkalohdi:

Thokkalohdi:

Hello sir

Today the tool will let you build web and mobile apps quickly - which means it is a cloud solution. It only makes sense to enable solutions that are on-premise, allow edge deployments and are info secure - especially when we want to target enterprises.

For these reasons, in our first version we are focussing on SMEs who find value in a neat cloud solution. Do you think that sounds like a rational approach?

Rajakeeyam
Junior Artist
Username: Rajakeeyam

Post Number: 56
Posted From: 90.186.198.204

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 02:15 am:       

Subscribed for early access.

Anyhow we have similar set up, where we auto generate screens using special widgets based custom UI. And already providing solutions to banks. But ours a web based UI rather than app. Good Luck.

Dma
Megastar
Username: Dma

Post Number: 22918
Posted From: 70.176.174.40

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 01:35 am:       

the concept of erp/crm is that - they provide best practices.

the biggest challenge for any org that is planning to use above systems is - how to adopt current business practices to crm/erp way and add minor customizations.

how does ur system address these issues?
Jai Andhra!! Jai Jai Andhra!!!

Dma
Megastar
Username: Dma

Post Number: 22917
Posted From: 70.176.174.40

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 01:32 am:       

welcome Sameer.

quick comments.

you mentioned you build crm, erp apps. is it brand new for everyone? industry is moving away from it and going cloud based. can your app automatically customize existing erp or crm systems?

is your app useful only for initial code gen or can it be used to keep modifying and adding new features?

good luck with your new venture.
Jai Andhra!! Jai Jai Andhra!!!

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 16223
Posted From: 91.207.175.167

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 04:28 pm:       

2) customization gurinchi no mention at all...
for example CCPA says we need to delete customer records and any identifying information if customer opts out. But business wants to retain transactions and remove only the fields that identify a customer... How will you achieve?
If I write it as a requirement will your AI write a batch program to clean up as necessary? Will it be a work flow?

Let's expand furthe.. say I have a 20 point business logic.. That tells me how to do inventory based on UPC codes... If UPC code is x send order to Y. If it is A then keep order in house, how will it customize?
Caste: Shudra, Sub-caste: Software , Sub-sub-caste: nri Kula daivam: satyam raju

Viswamitra
Side Hero
Username: Viswamitra

Post Number: 3664
Posted From: 95.144.43.72

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 04:27 pm:       

Sssameer:

We are working on a similar product sponsored by tech nation UK...will be hitting markets by August ..
Inti lopaley kulam, gadapa daatithey manamantha Hinduvulam...

Thokkalohdi
Hero

Post Number: 16222
Posted From: 91.207.175.167

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 04:14 pm:       

Hmmmmm...

Question :

What components are you building on top of?

Foe example let's say I want to do shrink inventory... I need multiple components... Something deployed on edge, something on cloud and connect through to my partner z. Can ur AI build all three apps?

What technology does your AI build on? What kind of DB will it be? Do I need to pay for DB license? Do I need to pay for hosting services?

Next if you are targeting US companies.. Information security is big. I don't see you mentioning anything about where my data will be stored and secured

Anirvesh
Comedian
Username: Anirvesh

Post Number: 1193
Posted From: 27.59.204.103

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 03:33 pm:       

Sssameer:

can we get in touch? Please email to writersand@gmail.com

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 11
Posted From: 122.171.64.251

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:59 pm:       

Gandhiguevara:

RPA sits on top of your business and tells you where to automate to increase efficiency. We are currently focused on enabling a tool to build tangible apps like an erp or sales manager. That is, we assume that the user knows what he is building.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 10

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:56 pm:       

Maverick:

I tried to explain it using some mockup videos and examples on our website. Please take a look at it.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 9

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:54 pm:       

Pullarao:

We will love to change your opinion with our first version. Meanwhile, you can sign up on our website so I can get in touch with you about it.

Gandhiguevara
Legend
Username: Gandhiguevara

Post Number: 71593
Posted From: 49.207.205.59

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:53 pm:       

Sssameer:

The example you gave sounds more like RPAish ...

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 8

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:52 pm:       

Uno:

I think we will have to refine our pitch further to prove that we are truly AI centric. It is not algorithms we are using AI to understand complex business logic through a controlled natural language interface. For example, if the user inputted business logic is "when all my products reached the warehouse, change the purchase order status to completed" our knowledge graph understands that the user is talking about three different concepts and wants to modify status attribute of the "purchase order" concept when "product" is added to a "warehouse"

Also, today's no code app builders not just output slow, clunky apps but it is next to impossible to create a complex app like crm or inventory management using their drag, drop interface.

Mcdonald
Junior Artist
Username: Mcdonald

Post Number: 780
Posted From: 209.126.100.232

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:48 pm:       

Mee partner ee caste?

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 7

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:46 pm:       

Biggboss:

Our proposition is actually the opposite, we say do not subscribe to softwares like Salesforce/Zoho/sap which will cost you a fortune and requires you to spend weeks of dev-hours to customize - rather quickly build using our tool like the way you need.

Our idea is to give them tools and building blocks to create the software of their choice. This will let one create features and workflows that fit their business processes.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 6

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:39 pm:       

Yodha:

Surely, will get in touch with them.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 5

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:36 pm:       

Gandhiguevara:

That's interesting. What do you mean by screen generation - would be happy to know more.

Here, we are using AI to translate the user's logic to software components. We are designing a controlled natural language interface for the user to input his business logic - which we think could be a very intuitive interface that most no-code app builders failed to provide. For example, if the user inputted business logic is "when all my products reached the warehouse, change the purchase order status to completed" our knowledge graph understands that the user is talking about three different concepts and wants to modify status attribute of the "purchase order" concept when "product" is added to a "warehouse"

Hadoop
Hero
Username: Hadoop

Post Number: 13645
Posted From: 66.129.87.212

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:32 pm:       

sameer, i think this is not right place for you to give inputs...ikada nuvvu ela chesavo adugutaru...but they dont get...no inputs

kasto kusto burra unnavallu kuda ee db lo couple of yrs unte itch inject avutundi...most of their brains are dead...period.

so dont waste u r time here...go to meetsups, or crawl through startup forums for like minded ppl....

i am not even kidding...if u want to know sample...go through last opened 100 thrds...u dont even find meaning ful thrd and forgot about some kt here.

Maverick
Legend
Username: Maverick

Post Number: 73864
Posted From: 165.225.104.107

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:27 pm:       

Sssameer:

ets businesses build internal applications quickly without writing any code.

can you clarify such applications with an example? if you want to build a sales reporting dashboard , how do u do that(high level with out writing a line of code)?
There's a cacophony in the truth, A melody in lies and it accompanies one on every journey, From the lows to the highs

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 4

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:21 pm:       

Miniontada:

Miniontada

Would love to get in touch with him

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:18 pm:       

Supremehero:

Thank you very much Supremehero. But politics discuss cheyadam kuda important ae ga.

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 2

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 02:17 pm:       

Baatasari:

https://youtu.be/nPoOJ-qenes

Hawkeye:

Baatasari:

Baatasari:

Thank you very much, Baatasari for your crisp feedback

Answering your questions in the same order,

0) Very true, we did come across many startups that claimed to use AI to build software but in reality they don't. My co-founder is an NLP/AI researcher and our proposition is truly AI centric.

We are building a knowledge graph of business concepts and their relationships (like deals, customers are concepts in CRM, products, vendor in inventory management) and mapping them to a set of UI components (showing a list of customers would need table-like or cards-like UI component, ) and workflows (ex: when a new customer is created, allocate it to a salesperson). This way we can help one build a complex app like a CRM or an inventory management very quickly.

1) We plan to begin with database apps like CRM, HRMS, ERP, Inventory Management with a basic set of UI components and integrations in the first version, we plan to increase that set slowly in coming versions.

2) You can use it build apps for the usecases you think it will fit in. If you want to build an app to manage inventory and another app to manage sales, but find it unfitting to build an accounting software - you can do the same.

We are refining our pitch/product every day by talking to customers and noting fown feedback like yours. Do you see this fitting for your company? Would love to know more.

Pullarao
Comedian
Username: Pullarao

Post Number: 1206
Posted From: 12.5.200.34

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:41 pm:       

Looks like NetSuite.

But personally I don't like UI frameworks to build LOB apps.

Uno
Side Hero
Username: Uno

Post Number: 5095
Posted From: 99.232.127.177

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:34 pm:       

Sssameer:

My co-founder and I founded a startup based out of an accelerator in Bangalore. We are building a tool that lets businesses build internal applications quickly without writing any code. While we get our ducks in a row by completing the development of our first version, I want to get feedback about our product and understand where it fits in. Please have a look at our website here - www.utilizeai.com and give your inputs.

ELI5 Pls !

How different is this from wordpress or other app/site builders ?
Can i not select plugins/apps and integrate manually or through recommendations in the existing builders in the market ?

Is 'AI' thing that differentiates ..Is it really AI or algorithms ?

Supremehero
Side Hero
Username: Supremehero

Post Number: 2840
Posted From: 124.123.102.234

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:16 pm:       

Miniontada:

Mee data base lone leda ji

Gandhiguevara
Legend

Post Number: 71586

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:15 pm:       

Baatasari:

hey ankel, I approve your message ...

Biggboss
Hero
Username: Biggboss

Post Number: 10447
Posted From: 45.62.177.6

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:14 pm:       

Welcome to ccdb.

Quick question do you use Salesforce platform to build apps on top it?

I know there are few startups in Bay Area focusing on building Apps on top of Salesforce for verticals like Media, Insurance, Healthcare, Life sciences etc

How do you provide customization to your customers? obviously one size does not fit all.

Yodha
Hero
Username: Yodha

Post Number: 15295
Posted From: 37.58.58.206

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:10 pm:       

There's a legend called Optiongenius for his mega billion dollar talk

He owns mansions

He owns super cars

He owns beaches

discuss with him too

btw Kolla faram candidate is just an option
Bhagat Singh|Subhash chandra bose

Yodha
Hero
Username: Yodha

Post Number: 15293
Posted From: 37.58.58.206

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:08 pm:       

You shouldn't be here if you really want to discuss about ideas... just saying

if you have plans for start up ideas

in this db only two legends can help you

one is

vijwarrior

second is

ballsticmissile

good luck
Bhagat Singh|Subhash chandra bose

Gandhiguevara
Legend

Post Number: 71582

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:05 pm:       

sssameer ... we have something like this for screen generation... what’s AI got to do with this ?

Miniontada
Side Hero
Username: Miniontada

Post Number: 5482
Posted From: 99.237.64.226

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:02 pm:       

we had a Dber who works in DELHI on Startup Assisting Firm .. any one remember his ID
TDP betting on YCP
స్రుజనా!ఓటేశావారా?నీ ఓటు నీకే పడిందారా? - చంద్రబాబు

Supremehero
Side Hero
Username: Supremehero

Post Number: 2839
Posted From: 124.123.102.234

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 01:02 pm:       

Cmn uncles n brthrs.. A politics thrds pakkaki petti idhi knchm chudandi.. Mee viluvaina suggestions isthe.. Chaala mandiki use avtadi indirectly

Baatasari
Side Hero
Username: Baatasari

Post Number: 3444
Posted From: 171.161.160.10

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 12:59 pm:       

just to vet out your idea - this notion of "AI" to create APPS - is very dodgy..

at the risk of sounding rude :D - some of the questions i can think of right away,looking at your website -

0) What is the AI part of you pitch ?
I give you prose => you translate to a Flow diagram
i.e you will replace the traditional BA/QA spots ?

1) There is a bunch of apps you have out of box
so you will develop stuff on demand ? as you move along..

2) So i understand "Concept" is your way of acquiring one/all stages of my firm
for your idea to work.. do you require to be present in ALL stages of firm or you are good to work with one piece

i,e i can give Inventory Mgmt to you, Accounting to XYZ ?

When you say.. "app" are you explicitly targetting MOBILE APPs ? cos at times i got confused if its a enterprise app or mobile..

overall.. this to me sounds like a good sales-pitch.. inka chala polishing kavali..

there are softwares, that write code ... coming up fast in the market..
there are other hurdles coming your way as i see..

all the best !
brahma satyam jagan-mithyä jivo brahmaiva näparah

Hawkeye
Username: Hawkeye

Post Number: 3380

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 12:47 pm:       

maa buddodu flipkart lo 25 lacs package vadilesi edo cheyyalani kashtapadutunnadu ... mee viluvaina salahalu suchanalu istarani db lo ki introduce chesanu ...

welcome to CCDB Sameer!

Sssameer
Junior Artist

Post Number: 1
Posted From: 14.98.18.130

Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 12:34 pm:       

Hi all,

Thanks to my cousin Hawkeye, I got to know about this wonderful discussion board to share what I am working on and take inputs.

My co-founder and I founded a startup based out of an accelerator in Bangalore. We are building a tool that lets businesses build internal applications quickly without writing any code. While we get our ducks in a row by completing the development of our first version, I want to get feedback about our product and understand where it fits in. Please have a look at our website here - www.utilizeai.com and give your inputs.

Also, if you think the product will fit in your company, sign up for early access. I will personally reach out to you. Or if you think it fits for someone in your circles, please spread the word.

Cheers!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x8131430){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: