Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
It's been a while

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » It's been a while « Previous Next »
Author Message
 

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 616
Registered: 05-2012
Posted From: 157.33.208.87

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2026 - 11:02 pm:       

Hello platy sir, I hope you are having a pleasant trip so far. I am trying to set up a meeting since more than a year to share my spiritual experience but as you can see I am being denied so far. As an unbiased reviewer I hope you could hear my story and inform the dbers if there was any scam in my story. I used spacemac because I was interested in spacejam movie but didn't want to use the word jam and be like a jammer in a discussion board rather than a contributor and I saw coolmac name to be thoughtful and therefore created this account as spacemac. As you came from abroad all the way here, I hope an opportunity to meet and discuss would be very helpful because more people would be able to show interest if you could give me a chance and tell about me here because people here are having various opinions on me.
 

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 615
Registered: 05-2012
Posted From: 157.32.219.185

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2026 - 02:36 pm:       

Driver bro thanks for continuing to support my endeavours and grateful for your lively comments about my efforts. I am pleased that you thought about me. It is very encouraging to see you spare a moment on my behalf. I deeply respect your remarks. Have a good day!
 

Driverramudu
Megastar
Username: Driverramudu

Post Number: 24429
Registered: 02-2009
Posted From: 104.4.25.57

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2026 - 01:32 pm:       


Spacemac:




Amway agents ki tough competition ga unnav ga
Driving is my PASSION.
Ball or Bimmer does not matter.
 

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 613
Registered: 05-2012
Posted From: 157.32.212.11

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2026 - 10:17 am:       

Sir we don't know much about each other. But I see you are an ancient person from this db. If you can give me a chance I wish to connect with you and share something I wanted to share. If you can give me time I will be happy to meet you. Later you can inform the db if I was there to convert you or ask you money or something else . Hoping you are in nellore sine many are asking you about it. How long will you be here. I can come sat sun or mon, whenever you are free
 

Saarang
Hero
Username: Saarang

Post Number: 19045
Registered: 06-2012
Posted From: 108.74.11.224

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2026 - 09:40 am:       

hello Platy...mee style oka post eyyandi India trip or US trip review...has been a while
 

Shikari
Legend
Username: Shikari

Post Number: 30588
Registered: 03-2010
Posted From: 135.136.98.225

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2026 - 09:28 am:       

ccdb website is anonymity without toxicity of twitter etc..so i love it here:-) madhyalo paytms vachi penta chesaru konnallu.
http://i.imgur.com/eUYcc.gif
 

2009
Side Hero
Username: 2009

Post Number: 4611
Registered: 07-2008
Posted From: 24.116.29.80

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2026 - 09:17 am:       

How is Nellore bro..
 

Digitalspy
Side Hero
Username: Digitalspy

Post Number: 2191
Registered: 08-2013
Posted From: 43.241.123.171

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 09:51 pm:       

How are you Platy ?
 

Prasanth
Hero
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 12057
Registered: 12-2006
Posted From: 223.181.104.228

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 09:09 pm:       

WhatsApp group aa😀
 

Driverramudu
Megastar
Username: Driverramudu

Post Number: 24428
Registered: 02-2009
Posted From: 104.4.25.57

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 07:49 pm:       

I am good bro

aau aar uuu?

everything is temporal nothing is permanent or fixed or constant

very soon AI come to existance in place of social media
our replica / agents will fight or argue etc even we are not alive :D
Driving is my PASSION.
Ball or Bimmer does not matter.
 

Platypus
Hero
Username: Platypus

Post Number: 10695
Registered: 01-2008
Posted From: 145.40.128.223

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 05:01 pm:       

Don't even know when was the last time I posted here. Over the last 27 years, whenever I tried to consciously step away from Yahoo Messenger, IRC chat, WowHyd, Sulekha, IBDB, TIDB, CCDB etc, I would invariably end up coming back in a week or two. In fact I believe I used to be quite famous on the DBs to "quit" every now and then.

And then something happened. Social media revolution started. The very USP of DBs - Being Anonymous - has become the reason they mostly died. Fan wars, trolls etc drove people away. WhatsApp became a better choice - where you know the others or at least have a way of contacting them and holding them accountable for what they post.

The shift in my case is pretty organic. It wasn't intentional to move away from CCDB. It still happened. We still discuss, fight, pull each other's legs but on WhatsApp now. Most of the hemahemeelu from the DB era are active there.

Today, I found a link to CCDB in one of the rarely used bookmarks folder on my browser. Felt nostalgic. Good to see many of the IDs I recognise - still active on this board.

So, hello, hola, howdy?
This world appearance is a confusion: even as the blueness of the sky is an optical illusion. I think it is better not to let the mind dwell on it, but to ignore it.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x17cfef8){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

 A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

  A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: