Topics | Search Log Out | Register | Edit Profile
Hide Clipart | Banned/Unbanned User Log | Moderator Login History | Thread Delete/Move Log | Last 30 mins | 1 | 2
Buddha mention gallo egaratam

Chalanachithram.com DB » New TF Industry Related » Buddha mention gallo egaratam « Previous Next »
Author Message
 

Emc2
Legend
Username: Emc2

Post Number: 79534
Registered: 03-2008
Posted From: 71.163.149.176

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 11:57 am:       

Correct ye evaru evarini chudaledu

Nee experiences ni kuda evadu chudaledu, next time when these happens video teesi post cheyyi
11

 

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 600
Registered: 05-2012
Posted From: 157.35.95.65

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 01:56 am:       

We believe in a sankaracharya we were not alive when hevwas there, we believe in a god we never see, we do Vinayaka vrata with great nista, but we don't want to analyse what the other person currently alive has to say Come friends hear me and then judge. Crossover fear and doubt
 

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 599
Registered: 05-2012
Posted From: 49.37.153.225

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 01:17 am:       

Already manam antha vinayakuni kadha vinnam kada, intloney untoo mullokalu chutti vachenu. Enni vintalubfriends avvannitiki samadhanam ivvagaligey experience naadi. Andukey meeto panchukovalani asistunna. When you really experience miracle only then you will believe until then everything is a psedo non sense
 

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 598
Registered: 05-2012
Posted From: 49.37.153.225

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 12:35 am:       

I am not asking for any money or to convert from one religion to another nor I am debating philosophy. All i want to is to share my experience and it is so casual an experience we all can relate to. I just ask you patience and half a day worth time. I want to show a path where all paths are becoming one, not that buddhism is better or something else is better. The point I want to make is more to do with day to day affairs rather than to highlight anything about religion. However to highlight that I am going to use religion because that is the spiritual experience I had
 

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 597
Registered: 05-2012
Posted From: 49.37.153.225

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2026 - 12:10 am:       

I experienced a miracle only after that I am believing. I want to share it with you. Before that I all took all these as trash. I also opinionated about Hinduism. But now I want to share with all of you. Nobody has sensitivity to hear what I have to share. Simply say some words and say I am this and that. My experience you all can also relate because we all experienced corona. That is why I am so much to share
 

Shikari
Legend
Username: Shikari

Post Number: 30585
Registered: 03-2010
Posted From: 146.70.199.165

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 05, 2026 - 11:10 pm:       

any religion,philosophy varaku teesukuni..miracles ni light teesukotam better.
http://i.imgur.com/eUYcc.gif
 

Spacemac
Junior Artist
Username: Spacemac

Post Number: 596
Registered: 05-2012
Posted From: 49.37.153.225

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 05, 2026 - 09:03 pm:       

Friends apparently buddha mentions about various powers liking flying through air with legs in folded position or walking through walls etc. Earlier I used to think they are all fantasies. But buddha says they are possible in kevatta sutta. So not only in our tradition in Christianity also jesus walking on water is popular. That also buddha mentions. So from various religions these kind of things are mentioned and buddha says all of these are possible.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image HASH(0x1d08ef8){Movie Clipart}
Show / hide regular icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

 A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Show / Hide Filmy icons selection options

Click on following links to open cliparts by Alphabetical Order

  A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M  

N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: